Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fair point....but the ENTIRE administration needs to be purged. This disease is PERVASIVE throughout the entire structure of the program and needs to be completely eradicated.

Agreed, I just looked at Bamas Athletic Department and they have some of those same titles but that individual isn’t second on command and they have different people for each position

Advertisement
What's her email?

Image result for typing gif

Advertisement
This school will happily take money from you toxic masculine fans, just don’t you dare expect to hire a coach that puts winning above gender diversity.

Yup and they all lie through their teeth pretending their aim is to win titles.

Their chief goal is use football money to support the lezzie sports, followed by making sure all the kids they fool into coming to play for us get their useless sociology degree so they can brag about how much good they are doing in these young men’s lives (while depriving them of their ability to play the game at a high level).

The people running this university are the EXACT type of people that inspired the movie Get Out.

Advertisement
Typical university administrators. They want lapdogs that come to heel, not achievers that may challenge their influence.

I've been at two (one reasonably prestigious) university programs in medicine and each time, the good were run off into the private sector being labelled "brash, difficult," and the influential, political lapdogs who had risen to their level of incompetence remained behind.

It's just the way university culture is these days most places.

Adding that to this thread since it's precisely the culture they're looking for based on my N of 2 and multiple colleagues at multiple other institutions who see the same things. I don't blame Manny, he sees an opportunity. He's not brash or difficult so far. But that won't cut it, so we'll be rinsing and repeating until 2051 at this rate. Meanwhile, people like James and Strawley aren't held to account.

The saddest part is, because of people like Strawley's incompetence, they can't see Blake's incompetence, so they're actually outpacing the Peter Principle somehow.

Advertisement
Yup and they all lie through their teeth pretending their aim is to win titles.

Their chief goal is use football money to support the lezzie sports, followed by making sure all the kids they fool into coming to play for us get their useless sociology degree so they can brag about how much good they are doing in these young men’s lives (while depriving them of their ability to play the game at a high level).

The people running this university are the EXACT type of people that inspired the movie Get Out.
That’s what bothers me most. The kids that commit to this school are sold a bill of goods. They’re futures are negatively impacted by a school that gives lip service to winning only to turn around and hire ****** coaches that don’t develop them or give them the tools they need and promised to succeed.

Adding that to this thread since it's precisely the culture they're looking for based on my N of 2 and multiple colleagues at multiple other institutions who see the same things. I don't blame Manny, he sees an opportunity. He's not brash or difficult so far. But that won't cut it, so we'll be rinsing and repeating until 2051 at this rate. Meanwhile, people like James and Strawley aren't held to account.

The saddest part is, because of people like Strawley's incompetence, they can't see Blake's incompetence, so they're actually outpacing the Peter Principle somehow.

Want to know two of the universities who anecdotally seem to do this less than others? Wisconsin and Alabama Tuscaloosa.

Huh. What a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back