Jenkins: Please bench this fool...

The first person Buddy Howel runs over is Jenkins. Michael Jackson was the last.

I'm only calling out Jenkins. Show up or shut up. Pay attention fool.

Jenkins/Carter having great seasons???? Lol....these fans and their imaginations

You are blind if u don't think they're having good seasons??

And u r dumb. Dline play, linebackers and Ja Johnson are having a great season. Jenkins and Carter are constantly out of position even when it is obvious passing downs. Carter is still overthinking. Jenkins is fckkking soft - people who run their mouth when there is a crowd are probably a pussieee when they are alone. All that peanut nut butter but no jelly talkin

But I'm pretty sure if he was alone in a room with you , ur soft *** wouldn't last very long lol dumbass dont know **** about this game. I actually watch the games Jenkins and Carter have been in position more times than not. Dumbass if they weren't the defense wouldn't be considered as good as it is. Watching the game with some friends who only care for the NFL and they all brought up how physical our secondary stood out on the field safeties included. So stfu I don't make excuses for players if they suck I would say it ***** *** ******

I'm 6'5 and was brought up on rugby. I'm pretty sure I can make u and him my Bish. Carter is only looking for the money shot or kill shot and nothing else. In this scheme, everyone knows if the Dline wreaks havoc, it takes the pressure off the secondary. And u r still dumb :)

Lol the fact that you brought up rugby as some attempt to prove ur a tough guy is proof you're soft as charmin. Crying about players not backing down lol but you're a tough guy?? Lol

The dline is doing their jobs and the secondary dumbass, the safeties do an excellent job of open field tackling like the rest of our dB's AFTER the ball gets past the dline so wtf r u talking about? Just stfu you're clueless... This is football go play Rugby with the rest of the girls.

Advertisement
You are blind if u don't think they're having good seasons??

And u r dumb. Dline play, linebackers and Ja Johnson are having a great season. Jenkins and Carter are constantly out of position even when it is obvious passing downs. Carter is still overthinking. Jenkins is fckkking soft - people who run their mouth when there is a crowd are probably a pussieee when they are alone. All that peanut nut butter but no jelly talkin

But I'm pretty sure if he was alone in a room with you , ur soft *** wouldn't last very long lol dumbass dont know **** about this game. I actually watch the games Jenkins and Carter have been in position more times than not. Dumbass if they weren't the defense wouldn't be considered as good as it is. Watching the game with some friends who only care for the NFL and they all brought up how physical our secondary stood out on the field safeties included. So stfu I don't make excuses for players if they suck I would say it ***** *** ******

I'm 6'5 and was brought up on rugby. I'm pretty sure I can make u and him my Bish. Carter is only looking for the money shot or kill shot and nothing else. In this scheme, everyone knows if the Dline wreaks havoc, it takes the pressure off the secondary. And u r still dumb :)

Lol the fact that you brought up rugby as some attempt to prove ur a tough guy is proof you're soft as charmin. Crying about players not backing down lol but you're a tough guy?? Lol

The dline is doing their jobs and the secondary dumbass, the safeties do an excellent job of open field tackling like the rest of our dB's AFTER the ball gets past the dline so wtf r u talking about? Just stfu you're clueless... This is football go play Rugby with the rest of the girls.

Are u fucckn high or something? I'm not criticizing anyone or any group; just Jenkins. Are u his daddy? Or is he your daddy trick because u lookin like u know how to swallowed and suck a pipe? #SayNoYoDrugs #DareDropout

Jenkins does have a moment every game where he doesn't wrap up..but he has good range in his coverage and makes more plays than he gives up. He had a few nice licks yesterday and made some plays in both the passing and run game.

No Sean Taylor but he's solid.

Advertisement
Jenkins does have a moment every game where he doesn't wrap up..but he has good range in his coverage and makes more plays than he gives up. He had a few nice licks yesterday and made some plays in both the passing and run game.

No Sean Taylor but he's solid.

Solid is a little generous. No one else to turn to is more like it. Miami has ALWAYS been great when there was great safety play....Jenkins is just hot air and noise. I'm so ready for these Golden leftovers to graduate and move on. #Swag17

Advertisement
Back