Jenkins: Please bench this fool...

SoleCane

Band
Banned
Every big game (and last year) talkin shiiiittzz to the other team; before and during the game. The only one getting mind fucccd is him. Sit yo *** down boi.

Advertisement
Your post sounds personal, he must smashed your ole lady

Haha! No I just don't like fake a$$ swaggery. When the actual play does not equal the level of dogshizxx comin out of his mouth...kind of like u and your weak a$$ reply.

OP, this is a ghey post. We got other **** to worry about. I actually liked that they showed some fire. Let fsu know we weren't scared.

OP, this is a ghey post. We got other **** to worry about. I actually liked that they showed some fire. Let fsu know we weren't scared.

I called Jenkins out and Jenkins only. He is no vocal leader. He is average in the secondary. So again, I need him to shut the **** up and ball out.

Advertisement

I called Jenkins out and Jenkins only. He is no vocal leader. He is average in the secondary. So again, I need him to shut the **** up and ball out.

Nitpicking. The defense is the last of our problems. While your at it why don't we start blaming the "band of the hour" for last nights loss too because they just suck.

Nitpicking. The defense is the last of our problems. While your at it why don't we start blaming the "band of the hour" for last nights loss too because they just suck.

If we want to go to the ACC ship, we need these safeties to step up or step aside. Ja Johnson proved again why he never should leave the field. Carter and Jenkins are the weakest link in this D and that is not nitpicking if we want any chance at the ship.

Advertisement

If we want to go to the ACC ship, we need these safeties to step up or step aside. Ja Johnson proved again why he never should leave the field. Carter and Jenkins are the weakest link in this D and that is not nitpicking if we want any chance at the ship.

The defense is easily good enough to get us to ACC ship. The offense isn't. 9-3 most likely.

The defense is easily good enough to get us to ACC ship. The offense isn't. 9-3 most likely.

I want to win it. Clemson will drop another 50 on us if pass defense isn't fixed. We know we can't rely on the offense.

He can't tackle. That's my beef w him.

Yeah, when u get run over by the FAU RB for a TD...u got no bizzz talkin smack...

I think that was Michael Jackson you're talking about.

I don't know what some of you are seeing out there on defense but our primary secondary unit (Jenkins, Carter, Johnson, Colbert, Redwine, and Elder) have done great jobs tackling both as a group and individually all season.

Rayshawn Jenkins and Jamal Carter are having very good seasons *****ing bc they talk shx on the field is some anti- UM ******ry.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah, when u get run over by the FAU RB for a TD...u got no bizzz talkin smack...

I don't know what some of you are seeing out there on defense but our primary secondary unit (Jenkins, Carter, Johnson, Colbert, Redwine, and Elder) have done great jobs tackling both as a group and individually all season.

Rayshawn Jenkins and Jamal Carter are having very good seasons *****ing bc they talk shx on the field is some anti- UM ******ry.

The first person Buddy Howel runs over is Jenkins. Michael Jackson was the last.

I'm only calling out Jenkins. Show up or shut up. Pay attention fool.

Jenkins/Carter having great seasons???? Lol....these fans and their imaginations

The first person Buddy Howel runs over is Jenkins. Michael Jackson was the last.

Jenkins/Carter having great seasons???? Lol....these fans and their imaginations

You are blind if u don't think they're having good seasons??

And u r dumb. Dline play, linebackers and Ja Johnson are having a great season. Jenkins and Carter are constantly out of position even when it is obvious passing downs. Carter is still overthinking. Jenkins is fckkking soft - people who run their mouth when there is a crowd are probably a pussieee when they are alone. All that peanut nut butter but no jelly talkin

Advertisement

And u r dumb. Dline play, linebackers and Ja Johnson are having a great season. Jenkins and Carter are constantly out of position even when it is obvious passing downs. Carter is still overthinking. Jenkins is fckkking soft - people who run their mouth when there is a crowd are probably a pussieee when they are alone. All that peanut nut butter but no jelly talkin

But I'm pretty sure if he was alone in a room with you , ur soft *** wouldn't last very long lol dumbass dont know **** about this game. I actually watch the games Jenkins and Carter have been in position more times than not. Dumbass if they weren't the defense wouldn't be considered as good as it is. Watching the game with some friends who only care for the NFL and they all brought up how physical our secondary stood out on the field safeties included. So stfu I don't make excuses for players if they suck I would say it ***** *** ******

But I'm pretty sure if he was alone in a room with you , ur soft *** wouldn't last very long lol dumbass dont know **** about this game. I actually watch the games Jenkins and Carter have been in position more times than not. Dumbass if they weren't the defense wouldn't be considered as good as it is. Watching the game with some friends who only care for the NFL and they all brought up how physical our secondary stood out on the field safeties included. So stfu I don't make excuses for players if they suck I would say it ***** *** ******

I'm 6'5 and was brought up on rugby. I'm pretty sure I can make u and him my Bish. Carter is only looking for the money shot or kill shot and nothing else. In this scheme, everyone knows if the Dline wreaks havoc, it takes the pressure off the secondary. And u r still dumb :)

Every big game (and last year) talkin shiiiittzz to the other team; before and during the game. The only one getting mind fucccd is him. Sit yo *** down boi.

Man, I agree! Buddy talks a crazy amount of trash and never backs it up!

Advertisement
Back