Jenkins/Carter

Advertisement
Scare the **** out of me in coverage, hopefully some pressure from the DL can offset their below average cover skills.

There too slow period......gibson and carter will kill it they r sideline to sideline guys. I love jaquan but hes not sideline to sideline but he has great instincts tho n hes a playa. Give me gibson and amari or give me death

Actually, Neither Gibson or Carter is fast - they are both known for their hitting and ability to play close to the LOS, a la Jaquan. They have the same speed as Jenkins and Carter. Jenkins, of all of them, is a very good athlete.

Jamal is dirt slow period watch the pick he had against fau u last year. Corn is running by him while jogging and this kid was running full speed and corn isnt even a burner

he may be slow but i don't think he's any slower than gibson or carter,

Scare the **** out of me in coverage, hopefully some pressure from the DL can offset their below average cover skills.

There too slow period......gibson and carter will kill it they r sideline to sideline guys. I love jaquan but hes not sideline to sideline but he has great instincts tho n hes a playa. Give me gibson and amari or give me death

Actually, Neither Gibson or Carter is fast - they are both known for their hitting and ability to play close to the LOS, a la Jaquan. They have the same speed as Jenkins and Carter. Jenkins, of all of them, is a very good athlete.

Jamal is dirt slow period watch the pick he had against fau u last year. Corn is running by him while jogging and this kid was running full speed and corn isnt even a burner

he may be slow but i don't think he's any slower than gibson or carter,

U may be right and i .ay be wrong but one thing i know is this staff desperately recruits guys who can run.

Advertisement
The only thing Carter likes to do is come downhill & strike

He has to tighten up in coverage !

So, please show me with video or statistical proof how Either player is a liability in coverage( in this new scheme)

Advertisement
Jenkins is fine in coverage. Carter is bad though. And they both are subpar tacklers.

This ^

Can we get back to having safeties that can lay wood please? These dudes just aren't strong/explosive enough to put a dent in anyone.

Neither one has really developed great in the weight room during their career at Miami b

Rayshawn Jenkins and Jamal Carter are both having great senior seasons. Why are you all concerned about Jenkins in coverage?? He is really good at that had a nice break up in the endzone last game. And Carter is around the ball a lot as well. Just give it a rest we know Ed Reed and Sean Taylor arent back there but they are a very solid safety duo.

FSU's offensive line has been a mess at times this season. Seems like they have 10 false starts per game. Our D line needs to ******* EAT

Advertisement
GT completed almost every pass. Jenkins was abused several times. We need an influx of speed badly.

Advertisement
Jenks is a fairly good cover saftey.

ADAT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

The only thing I'd tell Jamal Carter going into this game is kill somebody. Actually any FSU player that gets close to him. Then, he'd probably play the best game of his life.

I really think he could kill someone.

Advertisement
Back