Jenkins/Carter

Canemang

Senior
Banned
Scare the **** out of me in coverage, hopefully some pressure from the DL can offset their below average cover skills.

Advertisement
I really don't trust either of them in coverage. Hope they prove me wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
When did Jenkins become such a liability in coverage? I've always liked him in coverage.

I think we'll put so much pressure on Frenchie that Franchise and I could sit back there and pick off passes.

Advertisement
Scare the **** out of me in coverage, hopefully some pressure from the DL can offset their below average cover skills.

There too slow period......gibson and carter will kill it they r sideline to sideline guys. I love jaquan but hes not sideline to sideline but he has great instincts tho n hes a playa. Give me gibson and amari or give me death

There too slow period......gibson and carter will kill it they r sideline to sideline guys. I love jaquan but hes not sideline to sideline but he has great instincts tho n hes a playa. Give me gibson and amari or give me death

Haven't watched Gibson, but Amari Carter doesn't seem rangy to me at all. He's a big and physical, but I don't see a ballhawk.

Haven't watched Gibson, but Amari Carter doesn't seem rangy to me at all. He's a big and physical, but I don't see a ballhawk.

He's better because he's not on the roster. Get with the program, fella.

Advertisement

Actually, Neither Gibson or Carter is fast - they are both known for their hitting and ability to play close to the LOS, a la Jaquan. They have the same speed as Jenkins and Carter. Jenkins, of all of them, is a very good athlete.

Carter is sideline to sideline watch them hilights bruh........or ask [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Advertisement

Actually, Neither Gibson or Carter is fast - they are both known for their hitting and ability to play close to the LOS, a la Jaquan. They have the same speed as Jenkins and Carter. Jenkins, of all of them, is a very good athlete.

Jamal is dirt slow period watch the pick he had against fau u last year. Corn is running by him while jogging and this kid was running full speed and corn isnt even a burner

Carter is sideline to sideline watch them hilights bruh........or ask [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

I've watched the highlights, unless there are some super-secret highlights I haven't seen.

Show me a reel/clip where he's "sideline-to-sideline."

I pray I'm wrong, because we need a playmaker at safety.

Advertisement
Back