Jelani Hamilton

Ya Moten stood out as well......

I cant tell you what number corey king or earl moore are..didnt do anything big that i saw....

Moten and Hamilton got after it...Wyche looked to be a force in spurts and let guys know about it too....

We got another 2 years out of a guy that is about 6'4 285-295 pds tyhat has ability to play at de. Guys like this are needed imo....

I think the light might have turned on in the rs year and he surpprises some this year.

Advertisement
I tried like **** to figure out who the **** #99 was out there making plays and looking like a player. I found out it was jelani and couldn't believe it. He will be in the rotation that's for **** sure.

Advertisement
Jelani lower body is actually skinny. But to me he always with a tweeter with a low motor. He has the skills, and arm length to be disruptive. He wS giving guys problems today, I expect some production. This year

Hope he produces, but a tweener with a low motor is not a good combination for a defensive lineman.

hope jelani becomes an AA, but this reeks of the grohlden process guy who's gonna unfoundedly play more snaps than guys like quan and chad

hope jelani becomes an AA, but this reeks of the grohlden process guy who's gonna unfoundedly play more snaps than guys like quan and chad

Jelani took a loooooong time to get over his high school knee injury. Too long. He was fortunate we stuck behind him. He was a good player in high school that played only part of his senior year. Good players in HS don't always translate to good players in college. I wish him the best and hope he turns it around...!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back