Jelani Hamilton

gogeta4

All-ACC
Might need to shed the Gelato moniker. Kid looked pretty good today, and won most improved defensive player for spring. Looks to be in dl rotation for sure next season, lined up at end and inside. I know the jokes sti will come but imma give dog credit. The lone member of jelani club on here.

Advertisement
He finally stopped having ice cream sandwiches?

Nope

4MQOGGg.jpg

He got tired of the middle school football sensation known as Problem 2 to cut out the jokes. He had to get serious.. Lol

Advertisement
Finally healthy. Had the tools he just never felt right in terms of health in his first couple of years at miami. The light looks to be coming on

Advertisement
Might need to shed the Gelato moniker. Kid looked pretty good today, and won most improved defensive player for spring. Looks to be in dl rotation for sure next season, lined up at end and inside. I know the jokes sti will come but imma give dog credit. The lone member of jelani club on here.

Good to hear, especially coming from you.

I saw him play 3X in HS. Each time I had the exact same thoughts:

1) The kid looks like a monster. Like no one should ever be able to stop him.
2) He plays lazy on the bulk of the plays.

I don't doubt that he can still become a monster but he first must defeat the enemy between his own ears. If he can do that, then Im all for him getting reps.

Jelani lower body is actually skinny. But to me he always with a tweeter with a low motor. He has the skills, and arm length to be disruptive. He wS giving guys problems today, I expect some production. This year

Advertisement
Jelani lower body is actually skinny. But to me he always with a tweeter with a low motor. He has the skills, and arm length to be disruptive. He wS giving guys problems today, I expect some production. This year

What would you put him at weight wise right now?

If Jelani does in fact make the 2 deep and gives us steady and solid play then it will be a huge boost to our DL. Honestly I had written him off and wasn't expecting much at all. Nice to hear he may be starting to put it together.

Advertisement
If we can get something from guys like Hamilton, Moore and King. It will scream success. I know Moten will be ready to take on a bigger role, but we still need these other guys to help out and make our rotation better.

If we can get something from guys like Hamilton, Moore and King. It will scream success. I know Moten will be ready to take on a bigger role, but we still need these other guys to help out and make our rotation better.

moten stood out to me from the scrimmage, didnt notice moore and king, hamilton looked quicker and got to it, we good with wyche, heurt, moten and jenkins

Advertisement
Back