Jelani Hamilton on Randy Shannon

Advertisement
Ol boy needs to get some sleep...he's got coach purses under his eyes.

I watched all those videos and this class of guys really wants to turn this thing around. Malcolm lewis said we have to work hard on anf off the field to turn it around.

This class is special. Cant wait to see these guys play

first off......dudes head is huge.......hes gonna need a gatorade bucket instead of a helmet

second......some other interviews on there as well

third.....shantard not communicating.....doesnt shock me at all

Fourth ... interviewer career will be at a stand still

fifth ... kid seems like an intelligent, well mannered kid ... hope he succeeds

From the interviews i have seen we pulled in some really good kids that can play

Advertisement
No, in the history of football, there hasnt been anyone worse. That includes the guys that were no where near .500 too.

Hold up, hold up, hold up. You aren't MiamiNites? There are two of you?

Mind blown.
In fairness to eddiecane, he aint gheynites. Eddie's stubborn, crotchety, defensive, and a shannon apologist, but he's not a stupid retarded clown.

Has there ever been a worse coach than Shannon? Its dam near impossible not to succeed at Miami. He is the only one to fail here in 3 ******* decades
he was the only one to fail epically

i also consider larry ****breath to be a failure as well

he traded in botchs bentley for a honda civic

if he didnt inherit an NFL pro bowl team.........he never wins a **** thing

This. Let's not forget Coker crashed the car. we had the two worst coaches in cfb, in succession.

Advertisement
first off......dudes head is huge.......hes gonna need a gatorade bucket instead of a helmet

second......some other interviews on there as well

third.....shantard not communicating.....doesnt shock me at all

Fourth ... interviewer career will be at a stand still

fifth ... kid seems like an intelligent, well mannered kid ... hope he succeeds

From the interviews i have seen we pulled in some really good kids that can play
when darrow got a job......he was replacing feast.......that bar wasnt set very high to begin with

Has there ever been a worse coach than Shannon? Its dam near impossible not to succeed at Miami. He is the only one to fail here in 3 ******* decades
he was the only one to fail epically

i also consider larry ****breath to be a failure as well

he traded in botchs bentley for a honda civic

if he didnt inherit an NFL pro bowl team.........he never wins a **** thing

This. Let's not forget Coker crashed the car. we had the two worst coaches in cfb, in succession.

Yup. And their powers (failures) combined were worse than sanctions.

Advertisement
Wasnt Randy's camp expensive as **** something like $300-400? And Al Goldens camp is only $50.

Shannon was a f*cking joke... can't believe I supported him for so long.

Oh, and I don't know why you guys are hating on the interviewer (Darrow). I think he does a pretty good job interviewing all these SF kids; he's much more interesting than a lot of the recruiting website dorks out there that ask the same three or four questions to every prospect.

Interesting.

[video]http://sfhighschoolsports.com/video/jelani-hamilton-miami-commit[/video]

In all seriousness, the Shannon comment isn't surprising but it is revealing and damning. For all those who think he could recruit or even just communicate well, well, uh, no.

Advertisement
u guys are being too hard on randy...he wasn't/isn't gifted up top so he can only work with what he has

No, in the history of football, there hasnt been anyone worse. That includes the guys that were no where near .500 too.

Mind blown.
In fairness to eddiecane, he aint gheynites. Eddie's stubborn, crotchety, defensive, and a shannon apologist, but he's not a stupid retarded clown.

Shannon sucked as a HC overall plain and simple but you're worse when it comes to talkin football. proping a coach for being orginized? LMFAO

Mind blown.

Shannon sucked as a HC overall plain and simple but you're worse when it comes to talkin football. proping a coach for being orginized? LMFAO

You're right Nites, we shouldn't have to prop a coach for something so basic. And yet, Shannon was so disorganized that we're now made to cherish that quality in his successor. So what does that tell you?

Advertisement
Back