Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
East St. Louis averages 100 murders per 100,000 resident.

That is ASTRONOMICAL.

For comparison Chicago has a population of about 2.7 million and had 555 murders (according to Chicago p.d.)in 2018. It would take 2700 murders for Chicago to have the murder rate of East St Louis.

Florida has some rough areas, but nothing that compares to that.

St. Louis is probably the most dangerous place to live in the country now.

The deck was stacked against him just making it out.

The affects it has had on him are profound. Personally, I am surprised it has gone as well as it has with him.

If he can keep growing, his experience in Miami could be life changing and inspiration for other at risk kids to overcome their pasts.
That is factually incorrect. Florida City, as just one example, has a murder rate of 85 per 100k, largely in line with E. STL. I can list a bunch of other neighborhoods with similar rates in Florida, if you would like.
You are using select statistics to conflate large metropolitan areas with a small city outside St. Louis. Unfortunately, to continue using your example in Chicago, a city with close to 3 million people, the relative safety of the of neighborhoods like Forest Glenn don’t help the folks in Garfield feel any safer who have a violent crime rate of 7k per 100k people, although it does help with the overall per capita figures of Chicago as a whole.

Dude is one of the top WR on the team from an athletic standpoint, his teammates all vouched for him when he quit last year, and he also tweeted "Great Team Win!" On October 26th after Pitt, but we didnt start a thread about that???

Has he had some issues? Of course, but this same OP who is analyzing how much he "celebrates" was probably the same dude ripping Manny for trying to calculate how hard a person celebrates.

Oh and as a side note....F@ck OP, he can eat an entire hammock full of d!cks.
I'm not really sure exactly how many ****s are in a hammock full, but I assume it's a lot more than just a bag. Kudos to you, sir, for an innovative way to express your point.

Advertisement
I watched the game. Did you.

I was at the game, ****stain, I don’t sit and count the players before every play. I seriously doubt he was in for only four plays, but I wasn’t looking for him every play either.

I have a recording of the game, if I’m going to fast forward through every play and check whether he’s in or not there’s got to be something in it for me. Let’s make a band bet.

If he’s in for more than five plays, you ban yourself for purposely posting false information. if he’s in for only four plays, I will retract calling you a ****stain

That is factually incorrect. Florida City, as just one example, has a murder rate of 85 per 100k, largely in line with E. STL. I can list a bunch of other neighborhoods with similar rates in Florida, if you would like.
You are using select statistics to conflate large metropolitan areas with a small city outside St. Louis. Unfortunately, to continue using your example in Chicago, a city with close to 3 million people, the relative safety of the of neighborhoods like Forest Glenn don’t help the folks in Garfield feel any safer who have a violent crime rate of 7k per 100k people, although it does help with the overall per capita figures of Chicago as a whole.

Neighborhoods are much more difficult to get stats for.

Did you mean Liberty City? The stats I got for Florida City are nowhere near that.

I don’t like to downplay how rough Florida can be, but Midwest/East coast gangbanging goes down in a way that would surprise many of Florida’s hardest thugs.

Advertisement
JT4 grew up under circumstances I’m sure most of us couldn’t fathom. He chose to get away and come here when he could’ve gone anywhere. How do any of you not root for this kid? How do you shît on him like this?

Some of you should apologize in here and admit that you didn’t think it through. And if that happens, everyone else should let it go and move forward.

We’re better than this.

Advertisement
Back