Jeff Thomas

yeah let's bring back a punk *** kid who skipped practice and whined about not getting the ball.

Espeically when the staff did all they could for him when he wasn't set to qualify anywhere
**** you **** lickin *****

Advertisement
Honestly it should be fairly easy to understand. The offense sucked monkey balls and it caused his talent to be wasted. Those screens to Cager and Langham were dumb. Those should have gone to Jeff, Harley, Pope... You wanna get the ball to your quick and shifty guys in space. Not your 6’5 slow WRs. Secondly the offense lacked creativity. Pre-Snap motions and Jet Sweeps would have done a lot for creating mismatches with the weapons we have. ****, we coulda even gave him a couple carries out of the backfield

I get that, hence the agreement on the offense sucks. All I'm saying is people around here are acting like he was some kind of victim and wasn't getting the ball. Could he have gotten it more? Yes!!!! but the only receiver even close to him in catches was Brevin Jordan. People grasping for things to ***** about now. I loved Thomas, but he obviously had some issues and wanted to be close to home. If this was about our bad offense or locker room, he would have went to a better program than Illinois.

Advertisement
Was he "homesick" when he got kicked off his HS team for basically the same behavior?
You don’t know what issues he had going on then. I deleted the post because I don’t want to start up **** again about this kid. It is what is it, he ain’t coming back so let’s move on to the future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back