Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
Agree. He's getting open. Only a matter of time.

I'd like to see us get him more involved with screens and bubbles.

Enrolled in the summer and missed about a week with that hamstring strain. Shouldn't be too surprised. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you're second guessing every move you make

He’s been open malik just is missing him like he did on that int, or in the first game. He has been open plenty... hasn’t really done anything on the punt return but it’s early. I’m actually surprised he has blocked as well as he has tbh

Last edited:
Advertisement
The kid is a great talent and player this goes to show u no one can compare anyone to hester.........Hesters vision was other worldly

Don't understand why haven't created plays to get the ball in his hands. Like sweeps in motion and screens

Advertisement
Anyone else think he ran the wrong route on the pick?

No. Malek said that he just missed him on that play. I'd expect our passing game to open up in a BIG way when Richards returns. I am surprised we haven't given the kid a reverse or speed sweep of some sort.

Advertisement
Like Meast said, I'd like to get him going early in the game. An early reverse, maybe a bubble screen or a hitch or two. Let the kid get some confidence and loosen up early in the game and see what happens. I think we'll enjoy the results.

Advertisement
Enrolled in the summer and missed about a week with that hamstring strain. Shouldn't be too surprised. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you're second guessing every move you make

Nothing to do with it. He is getting open and not getting the ball. Rosier missed him bad vs bethune and thomas was wide open vs toledo and rosier threw the pick.

Anyone else think he ran the wrong route on the pick?

No. Malek said that he just missed him on that play. I'd expect our passing game to open up in a BIG way when Richards returns. I am surprised we haven't given the kid a reverse or speed sweep of some sort.

Our offense doesn't really use motion, which it should. Adding a jet/speed sweep and then utilizing play action off of that would be a welcome wrinkle to our offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. He's getting open. Only a matter of time.

I'd like to see us get him more involved with screens and bubbles.

Run some jet sweeps with rpo. Teams will have to account for his speed and if they don't he can but one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back