Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
My profile pic will be considered the most electric player in cfb by the end of the season.

When was the last time we've had a group of receivers as explosive as Jeff Thomas, Mike Harley, and Ahmmon Richards all on one team??

The ability to change directions that quickly is God-given and what separates the truly great "RAC" guys from the just the "good receivers".

It was the biggest issue I had with Phillip Dorsett. Great straight line speed, zero wiggle.

JT is the exact opposite. He looks like a taller Roscoe Parrish. Will be fun to watch.

Advertisement
That play on loop to Thomas, Harley or Richards for every pass this season and we winning at least 9 games. Dont fvck this up QBs!!

Why is this on social media?
Assuming it's the players posting it again. I cringe at watching anything from practice show up on the internet. Fun and all to quench the thirst, but there mere thought of FSU grabbing anything useful (not that it's the case in this video) is nauseating.

Jeff Thomas is gonna be the next Miami player that the country is on their ****. Havent had one since Hester & ST. This kid is next. Guaranteed.

Assuming it's the players posting it again. I cringe at watching anything from practice show up on the internet. Fun and all to quench the thirst, but there mere thought of FSU grabbing anything useful (not that it's the case in this video) is nauseating.

In general, I agree...but the play is harmless to "release".

Advertisement

Understood, which is why I wrote "not that it's the case in this video." Just in general.

Advertisement

Understood, which is why I wrote "not that it's the case in this video." Just in general.

The video came from JT's snapchat, just fyi.

It's not like it's anything secret being released

This kid's body count is gonna be soooooo high. P5 DB's, please pray for the safety & protection of your ankles, ACL's, MCL's, PCL's and meniscuses before trying to stop #4 ...

Might wanna put a flat defender out there over the slot. That's stealing for the offense, even if they don't have a guy like Thomas.
(with a guy like Thomas it's a TD)

Advertisement
it wasn't "live" and I'm guessing he would have had to break a tackle there. the safety was there, just let up on him.

True, but I think He would've scored if it was live...made a couple of similar plays in the UA game.
He more than likely wouldn't have scored. The backer let up. If it would've been live the backer would've at least gotten a good hand on him to slow him up and the safety would've been in an easy position to clean that up

LOL...you mean like how the backer slowed em' up, and the Safety cleaned it up, in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lakVP7WyOm0

I would hope our OLB crew is better than highschool all americans

Advertisement
Back