Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
LOL...shook the $h!t out the Safety. But why wasn't He covered?...that's a part of the defense that concerns me, noticed that in the FSU game when Whitfield scored...that shouldn't happen.

LOL...shook the $h!t out the Safety. But why wasn't He covered?...that's a part of the defense that concerns me, noticed that in the FSU game when Whitfield scored...that shouldn't happen.

you have to take out one of the LB and put in Bandy

His ability to cut without losing any speed is elite... that's a hester like quality
Can't wait until the season

Helluva throw also, hit em' in stride from the far hash. Assuming it was Perry, like I said awhile ago, everybody's gonna be open in this offense with His arm strength.

Advertisement
it wasn't "live" and I'm guessing he would have had to break a tackle there. the safety was there, just let up on him.

Advertisement
it wasn't "live" and I'm guessing he would have had to break a tackle there. the safety was there, just let up on him.

True, but I think He would've scored if it was live...made a couple of similar plays in the UA game.
He more than likely wouldn't have scored. The backer let up. If it would've been live the backer would've at least gotten a good hand on him to slow him up and the safety would've been in an easy position to clean that up

True, but I think He would've scored if it was live...made a couple of similar plays in the UA game.
He more than likely wouldn't have scored. The backer let up. If it would've been live the backer would've at least gotten a good hand on him to slow him up and the safety would've been in an easy position to clean that up

LOL...you mean like how the backer slowed em' up, and the Safety cleaned it up, in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lakVP7WyOm0

Advertisement
Think I've written so much about this kid I'll just now write one phrase on the rest of his threads:

A Safety's Nightmare

Advertisement
Add in a QB who will keep it now and then for positive yardage and keep linebackers honest, and you've got a pain in the *** offense to defend.

We may be about to see what could've been if Hester could be relied upon as a WR. The most efficient cuts at high speed we've seen since DH.

Advertisement
Back