Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
All these situations are simple confirmation that if you don't drop bags, you won't get the recruit...

Maryland at the very last second swooped in & bagged up his family, we had the kid locked for months, but we weren't willing to come up off the last & final bag... That's what his pops meant when he said Coach Brown was saying "the same old, same old".

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom-line.

This is a cash game, either pay like you weigh or starve...

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth

Emphatically,

No he does not.

This recruiting battle was won fair and square by the Maryland coaching staff out recruiting Mark Richt.

His standing as one of the best college football recruiters of the last 30 years is of no consequence.

McFarland will simply enjoy his collegiate experience as a student-athlete better at the University of Maryland than at the University of Miami.

Any perspective outside of this prism is lunacy

That's all. End of story.

Wrong.

*monkeys doing sarcasm*

All these situations are simple confirmation that if you don't drop bags, you won't get the recruit...

Maryland at the very last second swooped in & bagged up his family, we had the kid locked for months, but we weren't willing to come up off the last & final bag... That's what his pops meant when he said Coach Brown was saying "the same old, same old".

What I'm saying is & what I've been saying as it pertains to Thomas, Smith & all these highly rated recruits "still considering", is that you have to pay up... Whether it's family, the kids Coaches or "handlers", you gotta cash'em out. That's the bottom-line.

This is a cash game, either pay like you weigh or starve...

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth

Emphatically,

No he does not.

This recruiting battle was won fair and square by the Maryland coaching staff out recruiting Mark Richt.

His standing as one of the best college football recruiters of the last 30 years is of no consequence.

McFarland will simply enjoy his collegiate experience as a student-athlete better at the University of Maryland than at the University of Miami.

Any perspective outside of this prism is lunacy

That's all. End of story.

So there were no bags exchanged at the dinner?

Jesus wept

Sometimes this place makes me want to huff spray paint.

Advertisement
Back