Jeff Thomas will be a Fresman AA like he stated he would

He has 4 regular season games left and needs about 500 more yards to be considered as a freshman AA most likely.

Definitely doable especially if he has a big 6-7 catch game at some point

Advertisement
Kid has been very good as he had settled in, very excited to see how he does after an off-season in the strength and conditioning program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not. It took him too long to get going.

Half way into the season isnt taking to long to get going as a freshman.

No, it's not too long for a freshman.

But it certainly might be to be considered a freshman all-american, which was the point. Dez Fitzpatrick got 173 yards and 3 TDs in his first two games for Louisville. He's at 610 yards and 7 TDs. Greg Dortch had 111 yards and 3 TDs in his first two games for WF, and has 722 yards and 9 TDs total. Jeff Thomas has 249 yards and 2 TDs all season. I'm a big JT fan and I think he's going to be special, but he's not coming out hot like some other players. That's OK, since neither did Andre (who I think only had 1 TD his entire freshman season - and that was after redshirting) and there are still some big games remaining for him to make his presence known.

Certainly gives pause when you see what other kids are doing----Just hope our guys play hard and scar the opposition in our next two games..

Advertisement
FYI I was the 1st one on this site that said Jeff will be a freshman all american and I stand by that prediction

Lol

You lol'n like the season over already. JT is going to be a freshman all american

Esands is a wezzie, so I'd just ignore him.

Those miserable morons have a 100 page thread claiming that Thomas is slow
Your logical abilities are stunning.

Advertisement
Dude needs to average 132 in the next four games to get to 71yards/game. Not happening!

Great talent but not going to get enough passes thrown his way.

Advertisement
He came on too late, didn’t really make an impact until game 5. Regardless he for sure is going to help us win the rest of these games

He came on too late, didn’t really make an impact until game 5. Regardless he for sure is going to help us win the rest of these games

Yes.
Even if he does not put up big numbers he will make opposing D coordinators a little nervous with what he has shown the last three weeks on film.
That will open up space for others since they will be keying in on him.

I don't think people around here actually realize how great it is to have a real deep threat again. It is very valuable.

I seem to remember a certain jack *** arguing that jeff thomas was not a play maker after the georgia tech game

Advertisement
FYI I was the 1st one on this site that said Jeff will be a freshman all american and I stand by that prediction

Lol

You lol'n like the season over already. JT is going to be a freshman all american
I loled because of your corny 'look at me, I was first' comment.

But I was first

pretty sure I said it the day before you did, but no need to split hairs.

Yes.
Even if he does not put up big numbers he will make opposing D coordinators a little nervous with what he has shown the last three weeks on film.
That will open up space for others since they will be keying in on him.

I don't think people around here actually realize how great it is to have a real deep threat again. It is very valuable.

I think he has that big number game this week especially with VA Tech blitzing style and playing one on one on the outside best corners occupied by Richards and Brax.. I think Jeff Thomas is the key to victory this week

Jeff Thomas is elite.........
Thing is he has been open every game like that, glad we are looking for him down the field and starting to connect on these plays.[TWEET]924701380346105856[/TWEET]
We haven’t had a receiver to be able to do this at Miami in a long time, his ability to cut without losing speed is one of the best I’ve ever seen

That move was pretty, we are lucky to have him.

Advertisement
Back