Jeff Thomas tweet

i am confused why we dont throw screens to Thomas and Harley but instead to cager and herndon . Give them some end a rounds or something

Wait when did we throw screens to either one of those guys? Fake news

Advertisement
[TWEET]914266276696068098[/TWEET]

Dude needs to stick this through. He's getting playing time, only a matter time before he breaks one

GL Jeff You've got a whole life of adversity ahead of you. Nobody said it was easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]914266276696068098[/TWEET]

Dude needs to stick this through. He's getting playing time, only a matter time before he breaks one

GL Jeff You've got a whole life of adversity ahead of you. Nobody said it was easy.

Do you realize where he comes from and the type of adversity he's already faced? Jesus

With his talent he will face less adversity than the average Joe in his lifetime, STFU! He just got a free scolly to one of the top schools in the country. WTF Are all you lawyer ******* idiots?

I think as soon as he makes a play or two, gains confidence and just starts playing without being tight he'll be fine. It happens like this all the time as you go to the next level. Same thing for Harley...

Advertisement
Advertisement
i am confused why we dont throw screens to Thomas and Harley but instead to cager and herndon . Give them some end a rounds or something

Wait when did we throw screens to either one of those guys? Fake news

They did run a wr screen to cager on a third down play

I don't remember seeing that and I don't think that one play is enough to b*tch about. It's one thing that you want to see them try to incorporate Thomas in a screen. It's another thing to exaggerate like a **** and pretend we're running all these screens with other guys when we're clearly not

Richt just needs to get more creative on offense and get him the ball in space
Richt didn't seem to inhibit Richard's freshmen year, or Berrios senior.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
maybe but the offense could still be more creative if you think the offense is perfect so be it but I feel it could be better we leave too many plays on the field and some of it is def play calling so it wouldn't hurt to get one of your most explosive players touches n see what he can do

Last edited:
Jeff Thomas will be heard of this year in the passing game. Its ok to let players develop no matter how many stars were attached to their name in recruiting.

Advertisement
Back