Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t get that from BJ’s tweet
Thats my personal take based on the entire situation and his history. "Didnt really want him back" meaning there was some hesitancy there from the staff (understandable) and it wasnt going to be just a happy go lucky welcome back with open arms like nothing happened (and rightfully so). Once again, Jeff chooses the easy road.

Advertisement

Im going to just call bull**** and say none of these guys know anything. 1 says he wanted to return. Another says we gave him a chance if he did this and that. They dont know ****. Manny is my man. I been screaming for him to be head coach for months. From the outside looking in, if he didnt try to get Jeff back on the team, thats just dumb. The guy is an elite talent. Were not recruiting on par with the Bamas, Uga, and Clemson, to say “**** this guy next man up”.

That being said, maybe theres more to the story that we dont know. Its like when u got a bad ***** that you just got to let go. On second thought, why not just keep ******* her? Lol. We should of just used his talent 1 more year.

AKA there were conditions on him returning that he wasn't willing to agree to. No, Jeff, you dont get to curse coaches out, try and fight them, completely walk out on your team midseason, and then return like nothing happened.

You mean like the adult fans in the stands...

Advertisement
Don’t need him. Too much baggage.

Plenty of talent in the WR room. And better coaching.

Next men up are already in line.

giphy.gif

There's no way a misunderstanding happenned. Diaz is not ******* around, he probabbly sat JT4 down and said those are the conditions, if you want you take it if not the door is right there.
I wanted a JT4 return badly, but him operating on a strict plan would be a 50/50 proposition to finnish the year here, at best.
JT4 probably wanted a commitment to PT and role didn't get it and bounced.or Diaz straight up didn't want to put faith on a unreliable guy idk.

Good luck kid, wil be missed, but UM will be just fine

Advertisement
Well where are all these 4.3 WRs you speak of and why aren’t they on our team?

Same reason they aren't in the NFL - 4.3 guys are rare. It was a ridiculous statement.

According to the various data sites i found, in the last 5 years, only 2 WRs posted 4.3 or better.....John Ross and JJ Nelson.

In those same 5 years, only 10 WRs have posted BETTER than 4.4....Ross/Nelson, Curtis Samuel, Will Fuller, Phillip Dorsett, DJ Chark, Chris Conley, Kevin White, Marques Valdes-Scantling, and Kolby Listenbee.

Someone better start throwing a **** ton of quarters.

Thats my personal take based on the entire situation and his history. "Didnt really want him back" meaning there was some hesitancy there from the staff (understandable) and it wasnt going to be just a happy go lucky welcome back with open arms like nothing happened (and rightfully so). Once again, Jeff chooses the easy road.

He has to sit out a year at Illinois so I’m not sure that’s the easy road

Advertisement
Back