Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

It’s not like Jeff to just pick up the phone and give such an informational interview with quotes. Sure the reporter wasn’t getting answers from Kosi?

Even through his recruitment didn’t have many interviews.

Seems fishy
Miami 24/7 is reporting it too.

Advertisement
To be fair. Would you want to come back to a school you just quit from. All of that drama and punishment you’re gonna take. We wouldn’t even want to deal with the drama
I quit hoops my senior year, but came back the next week and apologized to teammates and coach.

Quitting for good would’ve been one of my biggest regrets.

I quit hoops my senior year, but came back the next week and apologized to teammates and coach.

Quitting for good would’ve been one of my biggest regrets.
Difference is Jeff didn’t do it the greatest way and he quit a major college.

Advertisement
Difference is Jeff didn’t do it the greatest way and he quit a major college.

god you people can't get it through your minds that jeff thomas is a business

how's business with richt at the helm and with dugans blocking everyone first and dropping everything in sight working?

can't believe I took 40 secs to write that someone pay fck me

Do you forget we have mark pope and Brian hightower?

Are they as fast as Jeff Thomas? No but are they Uber talented? Yes.did they quit on their team? No

Not to mention kJ Osborn is legit
Hightower and Osborn are two different types of receivers. Pope is comparable, but completely unproven.

down.gif

Advertisement
god you people can't get it through your minds that jeff thomas is a business

how's business with richt at the helm and with dugans blocking everyone first and dropping everything in sight working?

can't believe I took 40 secs to write that someone pay fck me
That "business" had him one year away from being a millionaire athlete, even if richt hadn't stepped down. Fact. Now he possibly sits out a year in which case odds of him making it through class to even be able to play again aren't great. What was your point again?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back