Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
247 has a pretty good article on it. Thomas was only going to be allowed back under strict conditions.

Anyone who thinks JT didnt want back in is delusional. He wasnt at Illinois's team meeting yeseterday and didnt show up on campus until a few hours ago. He wanted back in, but on his terms

This sounds about right. Manny wouldn’t have let this go to a team vote if he wasn’t on board with him coming back.

The conditions must have been too much for JT.

No you cant. Disagree with taking him all you want, but dont think hes that replacable.

He's a special talent, but he's a WR. We went 6-5 with him last year. We can definitely do better, even without him, with Enos and an upgrade at QB

Advertisement
If "news-gazette" was reporting something in favor or Miami, I wouldn't really trust it. Until JT's *** is in a classroom seat at UI, I'll hold out hope.

To be fair. Would you want to come back to a school you just quit from. All of that drama and punishment you’re gonna take. We wouldn’t even want to deal with the drama

Dude QUIT on his team.....twice. Once in HS, once at Miami. As a coach, I would have passed too. You can throw a quarter and hit a WR in Florida that runs a 4.3. Kid was good no doubt, but he needs to be removed like the offensive coaches.
Nah bro, 4.3 WRs are extremely rare. Jeff was the fastest in the whole country last year not named Anthony.

Advertisement
Yikes if true I don’t mean to be harsh but I think his meal ticket out is playing another 9 months in Miami compared rotting away in Illinois

Dude QUIT on his team.....twice. Once in HS, once at Miami. As a coach, I would have passed too. You can throw a quarter and hit a WR in Florida that runs a 4.3. Kid was good no doubt, but he needs to be removed like the offensive coaches.
Well where are all these 4.3 WRs you speak of and why aren’t they on our team?

Advertisement
Why? We're up against the school that has had back to back heisman winners. Pulling Hurts would be a big upset.

We should be able to land Martell if we miss on Hurts. Get 1 of the 2 and its a win
They don't want to hear realistic view points

Well where are all these 4.3 WRs you speak of and why aren’t they on our team?
Do you forget we have mark pope and Brian hightower?

Are they as fast as Jeff Thomas? No but are they Uber talented? Yes.did they quit on their team? No

Not to mention kJ Osborn is legit

Advertisement
It’s not like Jeff to just pick up the phone and give such an informational interview with quotes. Sure the reporter wasn’t getting answers from Kosi?

Even through his recruitment didn’t have many interviews.

Seems fishy

Advertisement
Back