Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Folks, Jeff wanted to be here. This was Manny’s choice and he said no to a person who quit on the team last year while going on profanity-laced rants at the coaching staff. If we wanted Jeff, I promise you we could’ve gotten him.

I’m fine with Manny saying no. This is part of building a culture and program. You have to have guys who want to play for each regardless of the adversity.

Yal either really dumb or just looking for something to count against Diaz if you believe it was Jeff’s decision

I'm sure the usual suspects will manufacture their threads concocting stories from their "Insiders" about JT walking back to Coral Gables, with hat in hand, and Manny waving him off...ignoring him....wait for it...it's coming.
I can almost guarantee that didn’t happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude QUIT on his team.....twice. Once in HS, once at Miami. As a coach, I would have passed too. You can throw a quarter and hit a WR in Florida that runs a 4.3. Kid was good no doubt, but he needs to be removed like the offensive coaches.

247 has a pretty good article on it. Thomas was only going to be allowed back under strict conditions.

Anyone who thinks JT didnt want back in is delusional. He wasnt at Illinois's team meeting yeseterday and didnt show up on campus until a few hours ago. He wanted back in, but on his terms

We'll be fine. I trust Manny and we have a plethora of talented WR's who just need to be trained properly and actually thrown to. JT was a cherry on top.

Advertisement
247 has a pretty good article on it. Thomas was only going to be allowed back under strict conditions.

Anyone who thinks JT didnt want back in is delusional. He wasnt at Illinois's team meeting yeseterday and didnt show up on campus until a few hours ago. He wanted back in, but on his terms

You’re just totally assuming all of that

Dude QUIT on his team.....twice. Once in HS, once at Miami. As a coach, I would have passed too. You can throw a quarter and hit a WR in Florida that runs a 4.3. Kid was good no doubt, but he needs to be removed like the offensive coaches.

No you cant. Disagree with taking him all you want, but dont think hes that replacable.

Advertisement
Let you know after Jalen.

If we can’t pull Jalen with this **** QB room and after hiring his QB coach then fvck us.

Why? We're up against the school that has had back to back heisman winners. Pulling Hurts would be a big upset.

We should be able to land Martell if we miss on Hurts. Get 1 of the 2 and its a win

Advertisement
Back