Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Bruh...yall know how much people grow up in ****** areas and didnt quit? It's an EXCUSE. QUITTERS find reasons to QUIT. Successful people find reasons to OVERCOME. It's as simple as that.
I have nothing against him coming back...but justifying the act of quitting never flies. Instead of finishing what he started and transferring, he seemed to have no problem going back home to that dysfunctional home away from a **** University.

X1000

Advertisement
Don't disagree with ANYTHING you're saying, but one point you're missing is JT was and will be the best player on the team, therefore, as Bill Parcells and Jimmy Johnson will tell you, he gets a lot more leeway. You think Lawerence Taylor gets away with what he gets away with if he wasn't Lawerence Taylor? You don't let a talent like JT walk out the door and you certainly don't turn him away. Make him apologize to the squad and keep that **** moving.

Big difference between Taylor and Irvin partying too hard and bailing on their team.

Those two guys led by example every day at practice and in games.

Last edited:
If decision is not made in next couple of days this should not happen. It’s not fair to anyone, especially him, to miss more then a week of school. I don’t care when add drop day is.

Advertisement
When have I made an excuse? It is a fact that Dugans and Richt were constantly putting him in the dog house knowing **** well he is the only player worth a ****. Coaches punk me, I punk them back. Fvck that 1980s way of thinking.
"he got in trouble for balling out too hard in the VT game."

Advertisement
The same ones who are complaining today about the possibility of JT coming back will be singing his praises about how good it is to have him back ........every time he makes a big play if he does come back

Get his "too fast"*** back here asap ..........so we can start terrifying our opponents again

Maybe pull a Mark Richt and just quit altogether. Just a thought.

Richt quit? or did he refuse to fire his son after finishing the season.

It's a totally different story if JT4 stuck with the team the last 2 games, sat out the bowl game, then transferred.

The same ones who are complaining today about the possibility of JT coming back will be singing his praises about how good it is to have him back ........every time he makes a big play if he does come back

Get his "too fast"*** back here

Lol, so who here is saying they don't want JT4 back? Let him come back and finish what he made a commitment to do, and that's play for this U.

My only quarrel is the people justifying his decision to quit in the first place.

Advertisement
So the kid got ****ed off because our offense was dog **** and ended up getting into it with Dugans who was probably defending the dog **** offense? Yeah, idc bring him back under certain conditions.

He instantly becomes WR1 and gives Hurts/Martell a big play threat.

Lol, so who here is saying they don't want JT4 back? Let him come back and finish what he made a commitment to do, and that's play for this U.

My only quarrel is the people justifying his decision to quit in the first place.

Don't care why he left ..........just get him back here

Let Miami be Miami....I want to win

Advertisement
Yeah, I bet that Illinois QB is Peyton Manning too.

1547489097446.png

Richt quit? or did he refuse to fire his son after finishing the season. It's a totally different story if JT4 stuck with the team the last 2 games, sat out the bowl game, then transferred.

I was being facetious... but I do think you are overreacting.

Kid obviously lacks direction. He quit on his team during a trying moment for all. He's come back to face the music & ask for one more chance. Given his background & skill set, I am all for it. In this case, we are using one another.

Advertisement
Back