Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

I thought they said Thomas signed something with Illinois/BigTen?

My man we’ve all talked about this already. He signed financial aid papers, nothing binding. Recruits sign 6 financial aid tenders sometimes because they’re undecided.

Advertisement
When your Portal game is so strong you're landing your own transfers.

ku-xlarge.gif

Something tells me Lovie Smith is going to be in this kids ear big time. I’d be shocked if he actually didn’t stay with Illinois

“Please come to 7-24 in last 3 seasons Illinois and miss a chance to declare early in the NFL” aren’t the best sweet nothings you can whisper.

The only thing Illinois has is closer to home and Jeff’s high school teammates on Illinois. He could spend another year here and leave for the NFL and would have to sit a year at Illinois and get zero exposure on the national stage. It’s just up to Manny and Co. now.

Advertisement
From an Illinois guy

Dave Wischnowsky‏@wischlist 1h1 hour ago
I’m told by a source that Jeff Thomas is waiting to see if Miami is able to bring in Tate Martell as a transfer QB. There reportedly are questions inThomas’ camp about the current young Illini QBs’ ability to get him the ball.

BS - I think he's waiting whether the admin sign off on it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would there be any type of academic issue with him leaving midseason?`

Advertisement
From an Illinois guy

Dave Wischnowsky‏@wischlist 1h1 hour ago
I’m told by a source that Jeff Thomas is waiting to see if Miami is able to bring in Tate Martell as a transfer QB. There reportedly are questions inThomas’ camp about the current young Illini QBs’ ability to get him the ball.

Calling BS he knew the QB at Illinois sucks before he even tried to transfer

Advertisement
Back