Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Manny has asked the leaders on the team whether they would accept him back. I don’t know what they all said but at least one answer was “Yes, as long as he’s held accountable.”
D$ so this is legit and might really happen? You’ve heard from sources?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We had a coaches calling kids cancers to the media. Grabage play calling that couldn't get him or anyone the ball. No development at QB and a coach playing musical chairs. Defense and offense having issues as well as kids talking about transferring. Not saying he wasn't in the wrong for what he did but we were a complete **** show and I don't blame anyone for wanting to get out of that situation.

We had a coaches calling kids cancers to the media. Grabage play calling that couldn't get him or anyone the ball. No development at QB and a coach playing musical chairs. Defense and offense having issues as well as kids talking about transferring. Not saying he wasn't in the wrong for what he did but we were a complete **** show and I don't blame anyone for wanting to get out of that situation.

you mean...Shicht Show....

Advertisement
He’s FaceTiming Thomas cut him some slack

You right my bad, this him

BF7078BD-E597-45BD-855B-B1655EBE2E7A.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hes busy playing Team Fortress with Dwayne Johnson
That dude better change his username fast aomeone message him so we get the name change so we know who he is

Keep telling yall he played with Jeffe Thomas the spanish clone

Advertisement
Back