Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
JT has some serious commitment issues, but that is not surprising. He doesn't seem to have any off the field issues except for hanging around with a knucklehead.

let's remember Gerald Willis III was a real troubled person that was kicked off of one team and had to take a leave of absence to get his head and behavior straight. pastor richt gave him time and space and it resurrected his life AND football career.

these are kids at the end of the day, many of them troubled with poor or no parenting. many of us, including myself, have made huge youthful mistakes and second chance is all it takes. again, i cite Mr. Willis.

I say give JT a second chance. Not just because he's an elite player, but because it seems he needs one and it wasn't all his fault down here.

BRING BACK THE M@THERF@CKER.
I agree. The whole reason of going to school is to better yourself and become a better person. In the classroom, on the field and in life.

I’d give him a clean slate if it’s possible and if he’s not too homesick to be here like some thought

Why not. I would imagine a dose of reality has overcome him when he saw he made his path even more difficult with the decisions he made.
I’d give him an opportunity to redeem himself with some pretty strict restrictions on his behavior.

Advertisement
IF there is ANY chance of getting JT back it should be done unconditionally and as rapidly as possible.

Just getting him back would make this recruiting class a success.

Stop all the foolishness about trying to impose some sort of punishment or making him start at the bottom. He has already proven his extraordinary skills and talent.

Only a ****less HATER would get any satisfaction from trying to hold down obvious talent.Get him back on the field asap and lets get back to winning.

Sunday school is over

Last edited:
Advertisement
IF there is ANY chance of getting JT back it should be done unconditionally and as rapidly as possible.

Stop all the foolishness about trying to impose some sort of punishment or making him start at the bottom. He has already proven his extraordinary skills and talent.

Only a ****less HATER would get any satisfaction from trying to hold down obvious talent.Get him back on the field asap and lets get back to winning.

Sunday school is over

Preach my brother PREACH!!!!

Sunday school is over

Exactly!!!
As JJ said after firing the guy who fell asleep in his Cowboys team meeting....He has different levels of tolerance for different players... the elite get more chances than the average ..

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you bring him back its with a clean slate. Why would you bring him back to not play him for UF. If hes back its to help us win.

Guys the walk on ideas is lunacy. Do you know how much tuition is?

if his teammates want him back - and Manny already addressed it with key team leaders, who signed off - Im more than good with it

Manny is showing high levels of savagery, which is great
I am sure Manny will handle this tonight as he's slated to land around 4pm at Miami Executive so by tomorrow, hopefully good news on JT being back.

Advertisement
Back