Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Here is what is happening here.

The only smoke about JT4 has been manufactured IN THIS THREAD.

People read this thread, like lame local reporters such as Mammary Navarro, and report it, thereby reinforcing the manufactured rumor, which began in this thread.

Like Kekulé’s dream snake, you guys are eating your own tail. Creating your own rumor, and then using your own smoke as proof of the rumor you created. With a couple of flimsy “insiders” - you know who you are - fanning the flames with your wishful thinking.

NEWSFLASH - just because you might have a passing acquaintance with a couple of players on the team doesn’t mean you now shlt, doesn’t mean they tell you shlt, and doesn’t mean they even know shlt. You think MD and the sports administration are blabbermouthing their inside personnel plans to one grunt out of 85? Here’s a clue: THEY’RE NOT.

I have not seen one single realiable thing from JT4 or his camp that would add credence to any of this.

There is no smoke - except what’s been created here.

That did not age well. Nor the tongue lashings and other nonsense porsted with certidude.

I’m here whether or not I’m right or wrong I’m just saying my words came directly from him last night unlike other rumors on him... unless some new developments happened this morning idk I’ll be talking to him later though so I’ll keep y’all informed but if he comes back y’all can give me all the sh*t you want I’m man enough to take that...and if y’all still don’t believe me just ask @apfenny3 he will def back me up on my credibility 👌🏼

Advertisement
I’m here whether or not I’m right or wrong I’m just saying my words came directly from him last night unlike other rumors on him... unless some new developments happened this morning idk I’ll be talking to him later though so I’ll keep y’all informed but if he comes back y’all can give me all the sh*t you want I’m man enough to take that...and if y’all still don’t believe me just ask @apfenny3 he will def back me up on my credibility 👌🏼

Never trash another in the Canes fam but if what you said last night was true, you got got by your own homie. Hope the 3-hour phone call thing was a joke.

If this is legit and we bring him back it’s the shortest leash ever. No more chances. I’m all for second chances but at some point it becomes enabling and a distraction to our squad

Okay..ima play devils advocate for Jeff

Say he does legitimately want to comeback..doesn’t that shoot down the reason that he himself and many on here co-signed about he’s reason for leaving was personal. He wanted to be close to fam and was homesick..that rationale goes out of the window..

So once again If him wanting Back In is true one can conclude that he “left” because he quit on his teammates and team in a tough situation. The O was **** this year. So he quits. One also can say that there indeed was friction and probably a confrontation between him and the old staff.

Now if that’s the reason he left his teammates out to dry and he wants back, if I’m manny I’m not gonna dismiss his request. I’d handle like this: Have a full team meeting with all returning players, lay out the situation to why Jeff quit or “left” the team for all the players. Then let the players vote. AND vote openly. Nothings secretly. Talley them votes. Then have your team captains in a meet with only the staff discuss and decide on what happens next

Advertisement
If he comes back then he needs some for of discipline. A game or two suspension or make him get you early and do extra workouts or some ****.

Advertisement
Never trash another in the Canes fam but if what you said last night was true, you got got by your own homie. Hope the 3-hour phone call thing was a joke.

Maybe he was actually playing Xbox with Manti Te'o's girlfriend?
tenor_zps302uglo7.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back