Jeff Thomas stat

Advertisement
Someone tell this clown Camron Gabroni that’s a picture of Jaquan Johnson not Jeff Thomas
wCnbIl.gif

That is a pic of Jeff Thomas returning a punt.

Advertisement
I'd also like to give props to the football operations staff and student administrative office for helping JT4 qualify last year. Don't forget that there was significant concern that he would not catch up on course work and/or qualify for college - he was in a really bad spot his senior year of HS. UM front office pulled off a **** miracle getting this kid in and we're now profiting on the field because of it.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas will be the Canes all time leader in yards by the time he leaves Miami. Yeah I said it....

I'd also like to give props to the football operations staff and student administrative office for helping JT4 qualify last year. Don't forget that there was significant concern that he would not catch up on course work and/or qualify for college - he was in a really bad spot his senior year of HS. UM front office pulled off a **** miracle getting this kid in and we're now profiting on the field because of it.
It may have been a blessing in disguise. When he was struggling in school the big programs backed off and I honestly don’t know if Miami kept in touch with him during that. I know when he got his **** straight Miami came hard and others were tentative it seemed.

Advertisement
It may have been a blessing in disguise. When he was struggling in school the big programs backed off and I honestly don’t know if Miami kept in touch with him during that. I know when he got his **** straight Miami came hard and others were tentative it seemed.

Great point. Pretty sure Dugan stayed on him and consulted with the family quite a bit - would need to go back to his recruitment thread to see the history there. Remember he has a kid back in Saint Louis that was born when he was barely 17.

Since we always do pro comparisons, I see a lot of Desean Jackson in his game.

Great point. Pretty sure Dugan stayed on him and consulted with the family quite a bit - would need to go back to his recruitment thread to see the history there. Remember he has a kid back in Saint Louis that was born when he was barely 17.
And Kool used his St. Louis area connections when he was at Missouri. A lot of East St. Louis players have gone to Missouri in past years so that played a part as well. No doubt he’s had a difficult upbringing and you can’t help but pull for him and be happy he’s doing great things here and will continue to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back