Jeff Thomas + Spread Coast =

Advertisement
C2A53BCD-1F87-4CEA-8DFE-EF601B8B9243.gif

Advertisement
Look JT4 is very dynamic and has already proven what he can do with 1/12th of a QB. Now it’s likely we will have someone under center who can actually throw the ball well. As excited as I am about the JT4 news let’s not forget about Mark Pope. OMG... He’s dynamic too and can stretch the field as well. Him & Jeff together in this SpreadCoast offense = Toasted DBs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look JT4 is very dynamic and has already proven what he can do with 1/12th of a QB. Now it’s likely we will have someone under center who can actually throw the ball well. As excited as I am about the JT4 news let’s not forget about Mark Pope. OMG... He’s dynamic too and can stretch the field as well. Him & Jeff together in this SpreadCoast offense = Toasted DBs
He gotta catch a ball for I even utter his name. That gator **** still got my feeling some type of way.

Those deep crossing routes which are staple in enos offense are made for jt4

You watch a guy like Ryan Switzer (90+ catches) a couple years ago and think... wtf can someone like Jeff Thomas do if moved around across formations and used on option routes out of the slot? But, you can also use him outside on the deep crosses Enos likes.

QB-Tate or Hurts
RB-Davis/Lingard
WR-Thomas/Pope/Payton
TE-Jordan/Mallory

Some serious speed going on

Advertisement
Back