Jeff Thomas some Under the Radar stuff

Jeff Thomas will return a kick or punt in his first college game, write it down....

Strong first post

I would love to see that however I doubt CMR will let a freshman return kicks. If he drops even one in practice no chance.

Smh you don't know richt then... Isaiah McKenzie as a true freshman in 2014 returned kicks for uga...

Straight from his mouth

“A lot of people want the most prolific return man, but I want the most dependable return man first,” Richt said. “If he happens to be the most prolific, as a runner or a guy who can stick it in the end zone, great. But if he’s great at that and doesn’t field the ball well, or doesn’t secure the ball well, he won’t be the guy. I want the most dependable guy. We’re working so many guys, I don’t even know what to tell you on that. The good news is, we have more than one or two or three guys that can do kick and punt return.

No need to grasp at straws, do you think this Coaching Staff is stupid or something??

Was Devin Hester a muffed punt or fumble waiting to happen??? NO he was as dependable as it gets to go along with being the best to ever do it. Simple Jeff Thomas will show he can be trusted and it's a wrap, he'll be the guy.

Advertisement
That separation time and time again is astounding.

He separates from opponents more than Broke separates from reality.

Y'all ****s hate too much

foh stfu

**** dynasty you're one of my favorite posters and you're gonna come at me like one of them internet tough guys **** YOU

As soon as you start white knighting for broke you can feel free to hop off my wagon my friend

Forgot how good Moss was , man what great player...been a while since we had a QB who could throw like Dorsey did in those highlights...even he moved around the pocket. I think Thomas is similar to Moss but Jeff has more lateral agility IMO. To me a Madden Hybrid player combining Moss, Hester, and Roscoe equals a Jeff Thomas. Stoked to see him play in person in the opener...

I just watched Roscoe Parrish highlights and he has lateral agility that is similar. I'd post his highlights but don't know how. If someone can throw his up, that would be cool

Advertisement
Back