Jeff Thomas some Under the Radar stuff

Advertisement
****, it's going to be nice seeing this kid in orange and green. He will scare the **** out of our opponents for the next few years.

Advertisement
Desean Jackson 2.0 ... we need to get this kid the ball any way possible. Would love to see him break some ankles on FSU DBs

Advertisement
actually, he reminds me a lot of kevin williams.

but I don't care if he's devin hester, santana moss, kevin williams ... or esther williams ... the kid can play. looking forward to seeing him this fall. he needs touches, no matter how they figure out how to do it.

Advertisement
Dont know whens the last timw I been this excited over a player. The guy is a first round talent at WR and CB. He needs the ball as much as possible. Freshman All American!

Kid's lateral cuts are a blur, sick.
Also love the way He set the defender up on the first clip of that vid...either ya' got it or you don't...can't teach it.

Advertisement
from "Under the Radar" site... seen most of these highlights, but still impressive...nice music 2...

[video=youtube_share;lakVP7WyOm0]https://youtu.be/lakVP7WyOm0[/video]

That separation time and time again is astounding.

He separates from opponents more than Broke separates from reality.

Y'all ****s hate too much

foh stfu

**** dynasty you're one of my favorite posters and you're gonna come at me like one of them internet tough guys **** YOU

That separation time and time again is astounding.

He separates from opponents more than Broke separates from reality.

Y'all ****s hate too much

foh stfu

**** dynasty you're one of my favorite posters and you're gonna come at me like one of them internet tough guys **** YOU

lol thats where you fcked up, Dynasty is a piece of shxt troll like the rest of the "famous" posters on this site.

Last edited:
Jeff Thomas will return a kick or punt in his first college game, write it down....

Strong first post

I would love to see that however I doubt CMR will let a freshman return kicks. If he drops even one in practice no chance.

Smh you don't know richt then... Isaiah McKenzie as a true freshman in 2014 returned kicks for uga...

Straight from his mouth

“A lot of people want the most prolific return man, but I want the most dependable return man first,” Richt said. “If he happens to be the most prolific, as a runner or a guy who can stick it in the end zone, great. But if he’s great at that and doesn’t field the ball well, or doesn’t secure the ball well, he won’t be the guy. I want the most dependable guy. We’re working so many guys, I don’t even know what to tell you on that. The good news is, we have more than one or two or three guys that can do kick and punt return.

Advertisement
Back