Jeff Thomas/ Mike Harley

I just know I dont wnna see Langham out there much vs FSU he gets no separation, and FSU plays straight man...

Dude is big and physical , he also played well last game. Not everyone needs 99 speed , this isn’t madden bro. He’ll rough those little pussies up.

Those small fast guys need dudes like this , they tend to get roughed up off the los.

Advertisement
Dude is big and physical , he also played well last game. Not everyone needs 99 speed , this isn’t madden bro. He’ll rough those little pussies up.

Those small fast guys need dudes like this , they tend to get roughed up off the los.
Not to mention he made the play of the game against the Noles last year.
I would put him out there just so that they focus in on him. They still have nightmares of him I imagine.

No one can contain Jeff Thomas but Jeff Thomas
Looks like Cis has JT headed for HOF. As usual posters evaluate with a small sample size. Suggest we wait till the end of season to crown JT or any other players on team. A lot of things can happen during next 7 games

Advertisement
You guys need to look closely a lot of passes thrown to him get broken up because he creates no separation... I will always love him for what he did against Georgia tech and FSU but I don’t wanna see him rounding off anymore slants or deep ins... just let him go deep and throw it up for grabs, he’s a great against a zone defense and he has nice hands , but against man he is a big liability

Looks like Cis has JT headed for HOF. As usual posters evaluate with a small sample size. Suggest we wait till the end of season to crown JT or any other players on team. A lot of things can happen during next 7 games
So your the guy that negs everything? pleasure to meet u kind sir.

Last edited:
I didn’t see Thomas targeted once vs UNC. And Harley has been Perry’s favorite target for two weeks now. They worked together a lot in practice I’m sure.
Is called not just throwing it to one reciever, JT was doubled team all night, so obviously ur not gonna pass it to him

Advertisement
Back