Jeff Thomas/ Mike Harley

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
Is the chemistry between Harley and Perry going to make Jeff Thomas less of a factor going forward? Or is it just one game and I need to stfu?

Advertisement
Too early to tell, JT didn't play with Perry vs FIU and we threw like 12 passes vs UNC

I just know I dont wnna see Langham out there much vs FSU he gets no separation, and FSU plays straight man...

Advertisement
Do you watch this team? Do you see how Perry throws to the open man? Jordan, Langham , Cager, Harley, JT. If they are open he will throw it to whoever! Smh

Im just thinking about the passing attack with richards back!!!

Imagine trying to cover the speed of richards thomas and harley at the same time.

Perry should be salivating over this!!!

Obviiously he has chemistry with Harley. However that takes away nothing from the best player on our team - JT4

Advertisement
AR82 please be ready and dont drop balls like you did last year
6a00d8341cdd0d53ef010536c844f7970b-600wi

Advertisement
I didn’t see Thomas targeted once vs UNC. And Harley has been Perry’s favorite target for two weeks now. They worked together a lot in practice I’m sure.

Advertisement
Just a lil something, due to the continued coaching development of kosi, the coaches have kind of taken jt4 out of the equation so perry doesnt get locked in on him in games like he has/had a habit of doing in practice. They wanted him to get use to spreading the ball around these last 2 games, now granted, our defense knew perry's tendecies in practice with jt4, these other teams dont have a clue yet. And with the way perry puts the ball on the money on the receivers breaks, that's ar82's specialty, defenses beware.

I just know I dont wnna see Langham out there much vs FSU he gets no separation, and FSU plays straight man...

Not surprising Nolevern doesnt want to see Langham out there next Saturday.

It's not like he's ever made a big play vs FSU.

Oh wait

Advertisement
Back