Jeff Thomas is Elite. Is He Being Waisted Like Hester Was Also?

Advertisement
I think He’s just underutilized if anything. His problem is he’s been open plenty we just haven’t be able to get him the ball like that however a few times we were able to he hasn’t come up with a few tough catches.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When Jeff Thomas has the ball in his hands he is an elite player in space. His juke moves and the ability to cut on a dime is jaw dropping

Are we getting the most out of him. Granted it seems Perry actually looks for Jeff while Williams seems to think he plays for the other team lol.
Williams can't throw the long ball. Kosi can and will. No idea what the problem is there. Kosi in Jeff Thomas opens things up. Williams in he seems like just another guy.

Advertisement
Williams can't throw the long ball. Kosi can and will. No idea what the problem is there. Kosi in Jeff Thomas opens things up. Williams in he seems like just another guy.
Kosi underthrew the long ball a few times too. Both have an issue with it

Kosi underthrew the long ball a few times too. Both have an issue with it
True but to date who do you expect to hit the guy on the long ball? I say Kosi. Williams has a much higher ceiling. Manages a game perfectly. Kosi is high risk high reward. I think behind this Oline Kosi can give you more with his ability to run. Williams is a better long term option.

True but to date who do you expect to hit the guy on the long ball? I say Kosi. Williams has a much higher ceiling. Manages a game perfectly. Kosi is high risk high reward. I think behind this Oline Kosi can give you more with his ability to run. Williams is a better long term option.
Perry was getting hit a lot today too and sacked. I’m not sure what we should do but we not winning anything with the way the defense and oline played no matter who the qb is. Jarren was very much the issue today though early on though no disputing that

Advertisement
People throw the word elite around too much. Jeudy is elite. Jeff Thomas isn’t consistent, he flashes at times though yes.
Jeudy pays for Bama...Jeff plays for Miami...Jeff is elite he just plays for Miami a sh*t show of a program...if he was at Bama,Clemson,OST,LSU,UGA,UF or anywhere else he would be big time...

Advertisement
When Jeff Thomas has the ball in his hands he is an elite player in space. His juke moves and the ability to cut on a dime is jaw dropping

Are we getting the most out of him. Granted it seems Perry actually looks for Jeff while Williams seems to think he plays for the other team lol.
Banned for using elite.

Advertisement
Back