Jeff Thomas is Elite. Is He Being Waisted Like Hester Was Also?

Among other things, he did have that one sweet Earl the Pearl spin move, which was hard to do as fast as he was running,

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is one of those elite players... he will look crazy here because our team overall does not play good. Could you imagine him returning punts and running routes at Oklahoma. His talent is something crazy and if you say it isn't you don't know ball.

Watch Jeff in the high school All-American game and compare it to how he looks in a Canes Jersey. He doesnt look like hes putting in the same effort

Watch Jeff in the high school All-American game and compare it to how he looks in a Canes Jersey. He doesnt look like hes putting in the same effort
The effort is there, those highlights and high school. Anytime Jeff touch the ball the defense knows he can take it.

JT4 is a prime example of why quality recruits will choose to go elsewhere. Right now, going to UM WILL cost you a chance to get drafted higher. This is a kid that would probably be considered a 1st rounder in the right offense. He had all the tools and but cant display them consistently in RICHT/ENOS offense.

Watch Alabama's WRs and think to myself are they really that much better than JT4?

The effort is there, those highlights and high school. Anytime Jeff touch the ball the defense knows he can take it.

Nah. Dude looks like a complete animal in that allstar game. He was outrunning players after the catch. His game speed has slowed down cuz he wasnt playing against slow DBs by a longshot in that allstar game

Advertisement
Nah. Dude looks like a complete animal in that allstar game. He was outrunning players after the catch. His game speed has slowed down cuz he wasnt playing against slow DBs by a longshot in that allstar game
Thats an all star game with no scheme, Talent gets you to college but if you can actually play when the scheme and physical abilities of the other team are after you is the difference. Everyone knows he is good he killed V tech last year, and they still can't stop him, only if Enos knew that

Thats an all star game with no scheme, Talent gets you to college but if you can actually play when the scheme and physical abilities of the other team are after you is the difference. Everyone knows he is good he killed V tech last year, and they still can't stop him, only if Enos knew that

What does scheme have to do with making moves in the open field

Everyone talks about his speed and agility in the open field but his body control in the LSU,FSU and this last game make me say wow...he only turns it on when he wants to sometimes...he got real ****ed tf off after one of those punt returns but he’s usually very quiet

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we all are going to sit here and let OP slide with waisted instead of wasted??? I’m drunk AF right now and I can even see this egregious error. The nerve of y’all to be so mad you can’t mustard the strength to roast OP. Smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back