Jeff Thomas in the Cane WR Pantheon

Our best player right now. Please for the love of God take him off KR.

why? He's averaging like 2.5 caches a game, because our QBs dont throw to him enough.

He needs as many touches as possible. So it'd be a mistake to take him off returns.

Advertisement
To possess all of the skills this young man has is simply ridiculous. Having Perry at QB really helps him.

I do agree he's somewhat underutilized being ELITE...but we are fortunate to have so many other good options so I can understand the keep them off balance by spreading the wealth philosophy.

Thomas has a chance and definitely has the skills to be one of our all time greats and he's definitely headed in the right direction .....but that comes with time.

JT4 | Upper Echelon Talent.

That 3rd & 10 Throw + Catch From Kosi In Double Coverage Solidified It.

Do8YZgmUwAEeIzu.jpg

Last edited:
Kid is electric, a force to be reckoned with for all the coordinators game planning against us. Not only does he have some burners but his routes are a thing of beauty. Still learning, like someone said before, could be the best player on our team.
:stormwarningflag-sm: Kuko

Advertisement
JT is a monster for DC’s to have to gameplan against. Not only from his speed but also his route running and ability to high point a ball like no other on the team. We best enjoy him the remainder of this season and next; no way he’s not heading to the pros after his Junior year.

This kid is MILES AND MILES ahead of Santana Moss at the same point in their careers. Thomas has uber elite speed, he's not afraid of contact or going down the middle, runs excellent routes and has hands like glue.

He's as unique and polished a sophomore as we've had here in a long, long time.
LoL...and Tana didn't have Elite Speed??....Miles ahead of Tana at this stage??....LoL....JT isn't playing on a 31 scholarship depleated team....Go watch Santana's Soph yr (98) and then tell me that JT is miles ahead...

Advertisement
Look....Nobody loves JT like I do....knew it while watching him completely abuse 4 and 5* DBs at UA practices leading up to UA game here in Orlando a few yrs ago...(then the game itself)....But to say he's in
Irvins
Dre's
Eddie Brown
Wayne
Santana
Kevin Williams etc's class, is way premature....Those mentioned above are Mount Rushmore types....

Look....Nobody loves JT like I do....knew it while watching him completely abuse 4 and 5* DBs at UA practices leading up to UA game here in Orlando a few yrs ago...(then the game itself)....But to say he's in
Irvins
Dre's
Eddie Brown
Wayne
Santana
Kevin Williams etc's class, is way premature....Those mentioned above are Mount Rushmore types....
He’s on his way tho. JT is the goods.

JT has that dog in him. My buddy who works with the team was telling me that he was limping and in a lot of pain on the sidelines after that facemask penalty, but he strapped up, put the team on his back and made clutch plays for the win. Same with Jaquan, he was on the bike the entire time whenever he wasn't on the field. Guys like that embody what it means to be a cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back