Jeff Thomas Impact

sstcane

Sophomore
Premium
I was watching the NFL Top 100 and saw Tyreke Hill's video. I know that JT hasn't played a down of college football,, but based on his HS film I really hope we can use his skills like this. Returns, catches and running the ball. This kid is a game breaker who can change the offense. Can't wait to see him play this year.

https://youtu.be/LiBakYb908U

Advertisement
Thomas, and Harley give us even more speed to go with AR. I would love to see Thomas get some touches on jet sweeps and screens as well as the return game. Kid is electric with the ball in his hands.

Lol how many threads are we going to make about JT before the season starts?

At least one more than you seem to be comfortable with. With that being said, it would be nice if they were consolidated into one thread.

Advertisement
I believe that if you have something to say post it. OP draws the comparison between Hill and JT. Most of the board is asleep this time of year. If a post is about Canes football go for it.

Good post. I hope we use him this way as well, but only at running back in surprise packages when he picks up some weight.

Good Travis Benjamin cameo

Advertisement
Thomas, and Harley give us even more speed to go with AR. I would love to see Thomas get some touches on jet sweeps and screens as well as the return game. Kid is electric with the ball in his hands.

I agree but let's not always give him the ball on the jet sweep we can fake it and run the ball or pass it. I hate it when the other team knows what's coming and you do the same thing instead of faking it

I agree but let's not always give him the ball on the jet sweep we can fake it and run the ball or pass it. I hate it when the other team knows what's coming and you do the same thing instead of faking it

I agree with you on the fake. Teams have to account for his speed and it's going to leave them vulnerble in other reas like seam routes.

Advertisement
Imo Jeff Thomas is going to start and be the kr and pr and be one of the most explosive freshman in the country. Cager,Richards,Thomas and Mullins are gonna give us one of the best wr group in the nation

The better WR we have the better it makes our DB's who have to cover these studs every day.

And this goes for the reverse as well as our WR have to learn to get free from and beat stud DB's

I can't wait to have someone take it to the house on kickoff and punt returns. Miss the Hester days!

Advertisement

Hopefully plenty more .. You know **** good and well everybody one this board sees a thread title with his name on it they're %100 going to click on it

I know one thing, I better not hear no bull**** about picking up the playbook, blocking or disciplinary stuff with JT.

He better have his *** on the field from the very beginning & he better be used, Idc if he's a TF, he's too **** explosive & dynamic to not get the ball in some capacity.

Would love to see some diversity and deception in the offense this year with movement and sweeps like Canada did at Pitt last year. That little WR of theirs tortured defenses and kept everyone honest.

The days of lining up in a super basic offense with no deception and attempting to out-athlete the defense should be shelved.

Advertisement
Back