Jeff Thomas highlights

The music is garbage. The QB play is even worse. Duck after duck after duck. It's a wonder we won more than 5 games, honestly.

Miami needs to start recruiting better QB's.

Advertisement
He has an Antonio Brown explosion off the line of scrimmage with desean Jackson open field speed

Advertisement
1 word. Space. Dan Enos. Get it done.
That's six words. Lol

For 1. I’m sort of BSing with these post and just having fun. JT is my favorite player so I want all the smoke about him.

But really, you were dead wrong in the post I quoted. We know JT has issues. Some maybe mental but you flat out dismissed anything he may be going through back home without knowing any details. If he was welcomed back then I think he had plenty of support.

What made you say, it was neither, he is just trying to save face for his bs, when referring to his issues back home?

Simple, everyone has real life issues and they deal with them every day while still going to work. His work was in the classroom and on the field. He left both and no, nobody died (or even close to it) and apparently if you believe that take, he is back where he was.

Secondly, coaches almost all of them tend to be very understanding and compassionate. People can say whatever they want about Richt the coach, but that's a good dude through and through.

I can't say what went on behind the scenes fully to allow him back on the team. As a talent, he's proven his worth. I doubt there would be any such accommodation for some players that come to mind that I'm not going to name. We're talking multiple millions of dollars on the line for these coaches and you need talent to win. He has talent and that's why he keeps getting chances an average player wouldn't.

That obviously isn't everything. He saw the light and fought to get back on the team. I know that he apologized to the team and that's all I'll say on the matter. I'm glad he got it and I'll tell you it wasn't just a simple matter of Jeff saying he wanted to come back so they welcomed him with open arms. Humility, he maybe finally gets it.

Advertisement
There's a **** of a lot of potential with JT. If Osborn et al can keep the DBs hones and one of the QBs turn out to be what we hope, this could be a very exciting year of Hurricanes football.

I hope he has a Jeremy Maclin or Brandin Cooks type of final season which he's capable of, and if that happens, he will be the Biletnikoff award winner, a unanimous All-American, and he should be picked before Jeudy, imo. His 0-40 yard speed supplemented by his elite route-running and no one can guard him man-to-man. He's going to put CJ Henderson on skates come the 24th. Imo, he's better than any under 6'0" WR drafted in the 1st and 2nd rounds the last couple of years, i.e., Tavon Austin, Marquise Brown, John Ross, Desean Jackson, etc.

Advertisement
If the football thing doesn't work out for him he's got a career competing in the Kentucky Derby.

Please whoever the QB ends up being don't fvck this season up!!

Can we exterminate those jerseys against LSU? Ugly af!

The Perry-to-JT strikes against FSU has me ready to run through a wall. 44 more days!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back