Jeff Thomas highlights

Someone cue the "dat boy good!" Gif
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I felt bad for him last season when Jeudy won the Biletnikoff and JT was struggling to reach 600 yards. When Jeudy decided to go with Bama and Jeff committed to us, he went at Jeudy on Twitter. I don't really like **** talking so I had to see how their careers would play out.

I know Jeudy saw JT last year against LSU and said, "****, he better than me..."

JT's issue is Miami's issue as a whole and regardless of offensive woes, this kid is one of the most talented football players I have ever seen. Special type of athlete. Fingers crossed that he gets off this year.

Advertisement
Long speed isn't quite elite but he might be the fastest WR we've ever had from 0-30 yards.
He didn’t run track in highschool and it shows in terms of long speed which could greatly help his long distance running in terms of form. But as you said he’s special in that first 40 yards for sure and wouldn’t be surprised if he runs a 4.35 or lower at the combine

Last edited:
Advertisement
It will certainly help if someone, anyone can develop into a reliable target on the other side. Teams would just bracket Thomas all game last year because nobody was scared of Cager or Langham. I don't care how good you are, you're going to have a hard time getting open if you have a guy playing you inside and a separate guy playing you outside all game long.

It will certainly help if someone, anyone can develop into a reliable target on the other side. Teams would just bracket Thomas all game last year because nobody was scared of Cager or Langham. I don't care how good you are, you're going to have a hard time getting open if you have a guy playing you inside and a separate guy playing you outside all game long.
Osborn is that guy, he’s such an upgrade over Cager as a #2 receiver

Advertisement
Go watch the FSU/OKST game from 2014. It was amazing how they used Hill in their offense. I love JT but Hill was on another level.

If they used him how he is used with the Chiefs I firmly believe he could be a clone, he's just so dynamic

Advertisement
JT can change direction at full speed better than anyone I've seen. It jumps off the screen. Combine that with his great hands/hand-eye coordination, he's everything you could want in a WR. He will open eyes this season and go in the first round in April.

Advertisement
Back