Jeff Thomas highlights

Sounds like he was one of the “cancers” in the locker room. Incrediable talent, but it’s a team game.
So much of a cancer we brought him back.....

yeah let's bring back a punk *** kid who skipped practice and whined about not getting the ball.

Espeically when the staff did all they could for him when he wasn't set to qualify anywhere
Manny says “Hold my beer”.......

He will quit on them too. Mark it down.
You were technically right......

Don't give a sh-t about JT4. He quit on us like a little b-tch.
He sure was... and he is also a punk b-tch.
Kid quit on his team and now is going to play for a team with an even worse passing offense than ours.

**** him. Hope he quits on them too
553CEF18-B96A-4C2A-8E5C-6AD914BFD932.jpeg

Bunch of goobers saying all kinds of dumb**** to him in that feed. Baby mama drama (chick in jail or dead) or some life threatening family illness would be the only justification for the abrupt departure. I believe it's neither and the immature quitter is trying to save face for his bs. There would be support from now ex-teammates were that the case and Richt as a human, would have a far different tone regarding this situation. Like him as a coach or not, he's still an outstanding person off the field.
Good thing Manny didn’t give af what you thought........

LMAO. Yeah, that 1.8% difference is a real game changer. Let me guess, he's going to be a 1,000 yard receiver at Illinois.
Stick to the baseball forums. Your posts make a lot more sense there

Advertisement

View attachment 89893

Don’t get too ****y just yet. Kid could melt down again and you’ll look silly.

View attachment 89893

What's the point you're trying to make, bud? The kid got disrespectful with his coaches, punked out and quit on his team. Something he had done before in high school and had to be talked out of doing the season before. Everyone in that lockerroom was frustrated last year. Only JT4 walked out. My feelings back then were 100% accurate. The fact he came back doesnt erase history. However, now he's come back and like everyone at TNM he is getting a fresh slate. I hope he has his head on right and absolutely shows out this season. And i think he will. But it doesnt change the fact him walking out on his brothers midseason last year was a b-tch move.

But don't let that stop you from getting your rocks off digging up posts from back when he walked in an attempt to make yourself look cool.

Advertisement
What's the point you're trying to make, bud? The kid got disrespectful with his coaches, punked out and quit on his team. Something he had done before in high school and had to be talked out of doing the season before. Everyone in that lockerroom was frustrated last year. Only JT4 walked out. My feelings back then were 100% accurate. The fact he came back doesnt erase history. However, now he's come back and like everyone at TNM he is getting a fresh slate. I hope he has his head on right and absolutely shows out this season. And i think he will. But it doesnt change the fact him walking out on his brothers midseason last year was a b-tch move.

But don't let that stop you from getting your rocks off digging up posts from back when he walked in an attempt to make yourself look cool.
Idgaf about any of that. My point was clear. “DONT BE A FAN LATER”

Gots to for JT Money. You see my avatar. **** right I’m. Digging up old post. I have all those threads bookmarked cause the same ones that were slandering his name WITHOUT EVER KNOWING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED will be the same ones jumping up and down will he cribs a punt or takes the top off a defense.

Gots to for JT Money. You see my avatar. **** right I’m. Digging up old post. I have all those threads bookmarked cause the same ones that were slandering his name WITHOUT EVER KNOWING WHAT REALLY HAPPENED will be the same ones jumping up and down will he cribs a punt or takes the top off a defense.
I dont remember if I got on him, I do know I was upset and thought it was a huge loss. I always thought MR went to far with it

Don’t get too ****y just yet. Kid could melt down again and you’ll look silly.
Could have, would have, should have been a 1,000 yrd receiver at Illinois too.

Facts are JT is at Miami presently. The only ppl looking silly are the posters who called him a quitter and other out disrespectful names, and said he would fail again.

He quit on the team multiple times, was so disrespectful, and so much of cancer that Manny brought him back after he left for Illinois.

Advertisement
Idgaf about any of that. My point was clear. “DONT BE A FAN LATER”
Of course you don't gaf about any of that, because my post revealed your ignorance. If any of our current players straight walked out on our team in the middle of this coming season because they were frustrated with playcalling and an inept offense/defense, I'd be ****ed as **** at them too. And if they had a history of doing that in their past, I'd label them a b-tch in my book as well. That's not specific to JT4, that's just principle, man. But if they seemingly matured and were given a second chance by the staff, I'd obviously hope they do well when they came back and be a fan of theirs like I am of every Cane. You clearly have no understanding of what Sheldrick's quote is all about.

I dont remember if I got on him, I do know I was upset and thought it was a huge loss. I always thought MR went to far with it
Getting on him and just flat out jumping to conclusions without knowing details are different.

It would be wrong not to lay any blame on JT for everything that went down. But answer me this? If Richt was still here would JT be here? I think with Manny bringing JT back, he thinks the entire situation was handled wrong.

Could have, would have, should have been a 1,000 yrd receiver at Illinois too.

Facts are JT is at Miami presently. The only ppl looking silly are the posters who called him a quitter and other out disrespectful names, and said he would fail again.

He quit on the team multiple times, was so disrespectful, and so much of cancer that Manny brought him back after he left for Illinois.

And hasn't played a single game yet. Again, people who post call out threads too soon often look the worst.

If any of our current players straight walked out on our team in the middle of this coming season because they were frustrated with playcalling and an inept offense/defense
Ahhh so that was the reason he left. It was that simple huh?

Advertisement

Plant, you're a good poster and having said that, what this guy said above.

JT4 will never be anywhere near my favorite player. I still stand by what I said as well.

He was given another chance and I'm good with that. Life is full of second and third chances. I hope he learned something and excels in the opportunity for redemption he's been given. Still not a good look, points made, and now it's up to him.

Advertisement
Plant, you're a good poster and having said that, what this guy said above.

JT4 will never be anywhere near my favorite player. I still stand by what I said as well.

He was given another chance and I'm good with that. Life is full of second and third chances. I hope he learned something and excels in the opportunity for redemption he's been given. Still not a good look, points made, and now it's up to him.
For 1. I’m sort of BSing with these post and just having fun. JT is my favorite player so I want all the smoke about him.

But really, you were dead wrong in the post I quoted. We know JT has issues. Some maybe mental but you flat out dismissed anything he may be going through back home without knowing any details. If he was welcomed back then I think he had plenty of support.

What made you say, it was neither, he is just trying to save face for his bs, when referring to his issues back home?

Advertisement
Back