Jeff Thomas dismissed from Miami football

View as article
Advertisement
So ****** what he went off on coaches ...real players recognize this bull**** of a offense Richt calling somebody gotta call him out on it **** sugar coating **** that’s why we playing like **** right now losing to teams WE SHOULDNT BE LOSING TOO ...Would any of the old teams from the 90s and early 00s lose to teams like Duke and Pitt ? **** NO
You right, to an extent. You can be 100% right in what you saying but 100% wrong in the way you say it. I get your point, someone needs to say something. But to just “go off” makes you (JT4) apart of the problem instead of the solution. I’m not defending the way CMR has managed the players or the season but some schit you just can’t let slide.

IF that IG post is indeed from JT4, all I can say is no one should EVER claim our Admissions Dept is too strict with their standards. A 5th grader could write better than that.

I don't like that comment. I guess I'm getting soft as an old guy. I wish this kid the best. I can remember how lost I was at 20, it's not easy for everyone.

Advertisement
I don’t care what anyone else said... I’m saying that a staff needs to figure out how to keep their star players, even the difficult ones.

What went down yesterday helps nobody, and I expect more from a man with almost 2 decades HC experience.

he tried to leave in the summer and they talked him back here. they did all they could with the kid by all accounts. sometimes a kid just wants to leave.

Advertisement
JT4 decided to leave and he appreciates wat da staff and program did for him. Dude has da right to go where he might be able to fit in better, but yeah it sucks it happened before the end of the season. On to Pitt.

Sam bruce, dionte Mullins... it goes on and on
This guy said at all cost
People can grasp at straws and call him a locker room disruption all they want. But we've now seen Brevin Jordan and Cager react negatively to Jeff Thomas no longer being on the team. See, you can pull this **** when you have the track record for it. When your offense isn't a complete **** show and you haven't turned a once promising season into a dumpster fire. This is on Richt.
They can pay respect and still support the guys who chose to stay those two can be mutually exclusive... some of yall reaching..is this Nancy drew 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
Isaiah Crowell
Isiah failed a drug test and on a separate occasion he was charged with a felony count of possessing a weapon in a school zone, a felony count of altered identification mark and a misdemeanor count of possession/carrying a concealed weapon. He had a 9mm handgun with the serial numbers scratched out. Richt dismissed him after that.

Thank you, the guys complaining dont know football. The bad part about jeff, he only worked hard on catching deep balls, comeback routes and other routes he could careless about and didnt give full effort. But complaining all year long as if you know more about football than coach dugans, get real.

I'd rather buddy still be here, this coaching staff is legit, but no one player is bigger than the team, instead of jeff taking on a leadership role, he chose the wrong path and was creating to much negativity within the team. He'll resurface but he just set himself back another year, all he had to do was ball out next year and than turn pro.

Welp, now we can get t.j. jones and hasslewood for sure, we still straight at receiver. But the cry babies have got to be weeded out!
Set himself back way father than just a year. Dude just cost himself millions of dollars. Could of potentially been a 1st or 2nd round pick and now won’t be drafted at best till day 3, just like Dede Westbrook and many others....

I don't like that comment. I guess I'm getting soft as an old guy. I wish this kid the best. I can remember how lost I was at 20, it's not easy for everyone.
Seriously, CaneOil, I'm a UM graduate and am embarrassed to see that InstaGram note, purportedly from JT4. I'm hoping it's phony because, if it isn't, he had no business being enrolled at UM.
That comment has NOTHING to do with my support for the kid. I feel for him. If I had a one year old child 1000 miles away, and had to juggle academics (which he appears unprepared for), and football pressures, I'd need to "clear my head" too. Looks to me like he was set up to fail from the get-go here at UM.

Advertisement
The difference with this soap opera is that it's real with no actors... and this shiit show can't go for another season.

Set himself back way father than just a year. Dude just cost himself millions of dollars. Could of potentially been a 1st or 2nd round pick and now won’t be drafted at best till day 3, just like Dede Westbrook and many others....

I hoping for the best for him cause i dont want him to give up, but he would've been straight playing with kosi next year, this system is designed for guys like him. I think jeff will be alright if he stays focused, although he's on the smaller side as a receiver, im saying that to say, ole bobby dismissed randy moss, this dismmisal was a guantlet move, i do know this, no one player on this team has been good enuff to complain about anybody else on this team either coaches or players.

Wish it could've been worked out but again, when coach brown seem like he's fed up with you, that's not a good look!

It's time we all accept that the Mork Rich experiment is a failure.

Total mismanagement in every single aspect of the team that Mork has touched.

I have a bad feeling that this is just the beginning of the exodus. Say goodbye to the 2019 class.

FVCK YOU MORK RICH AND FVCK YOU JAKE BLAMES!!!!

I'll be in the bathtub shaving my forearms with a straight razor.

If what Stefan says about Thomas is true, than how was the Thomas situation mis-managed by Richt? I can see the offense and other stuff by not Thomas. He quit on the team and that is that. SMH

Advertisement
Back