Jeff Thomas cancels visit to Oregon

Harley, Thomas, and njoku is a nice haul, not elite, but pretty good. If the longshot Smith commits then it will be elite

Advertisement
Until I see that name on a NLOI and a jersey on his back, I'm not getting excited.

so we get 100 plus on mac but nothing when a MUCH better player at a NEED spot cancels his last OV

Probably because canceling a visit to a program killing its own players is different than a long time lock suddenly flipping to a **** program.

Everyone here loves Thomas and is dying to have him here. Canceling an OV is different than signing a NLOI.

Advertisement
so we get 100 plus on mac but nothing when a MUCH better player at a NEED spot cancels his last OV

Obligatory accompanying gif.

incredulous.gif

I mean ffs. McFarland would be RB3/4 and is built like a mother of six who works at CostCo.

We. Still. ******. Hendy don't come? McFarland don't come? Meet Hillery, Thomas, Harley, Edwards, Dean, Herbert, Ford, possibly even Pouncey.

Can't wait for this kid to be on campus, if/when.

Jeff Thomas is a kid that has busted his *** to get where he is today and deserves to come down to Coral Gables to be a part of The U.

Advertisement
Why did [MENTION=16400]Stussy[/MENTION] get Band ? Seems like a good porster

Advertisement
Reminds me of Issaih McKenzie or Roscoe Parrish - dynamic cutting ability in the slot and on returns.

Thomas's defecation is a better football player than McKenzie.

the kid broke the record for most receiving yards ever in an UA game and he did it by running a couple corner routes.. so in order to do it the ****** also had to break the record of breaking the most All American ankles in a game.

he's got me excited. No one has been this ghey about someone touching a ball here since....broke saw a 12year old Harley

Reminds me of Issaih McKenzie or Roscoe Parrish - dynamic cutting ability in the slot and on returns.

the kid broke the record for most receiving yards ever in an UA game and he did it by running a couple corner routes.. so in order to do it the ****** also had to break the record of breaking the most All American ankles in a game.

he's got me excited. No one has been this ghey about someone touching a ball here since....broke saw a 12year old Harley

Thomas is elite and special. Mentioning McKenzie in the same breath as Thomas is affrontery, and I won't stand for it. He's going to set the college football world on fire if Rick lets him return punts/kicks as a freshmans. I predict 4 TDs on returns alone as a freshmans.

Advertisement

the kid broke the record for most receiving yards ever in an UA game and he did it by running a couple corner routes.. so in order to do it the ****er also had to break the record of breaking the most All American ankles in a game.

Thomas is elite and special. Mentioning McKenzie in the same breath as Thomas is affrontery, and I won't stand for it. He's going to set the college football world on fire if Rick lets him return punts/kicks as a freshmans. I predict 4 TDs on returns alone as a freshmans.

Upvoted on the previous two posts.

the kid broke the record for most receiving yards ever in an UA game and he did it by running a couple corner routes.. so in order to do it the ****er also had to break the record of breaking the most All American ankles in a game.

Deserves an upvote just for the use of "affrontery".

Bring me Jeff Thomas and I'll consider this close a success regardless.

Is Dugans visiting this kid again before NSD?

Advertisement
Back