Jeff Thomas cancels visit to Oregon

hoops156

Senior
so we get 100 plus on mac but nothing when a MUCH better player at a NEED spot cancels his last OV

Sully

Recruit
so we get 100 plus on mac but nothing when a MUCH better player at a NEED spot cancels his last OV
It's always like that. The snowflakes cry for a hundred pages when we lose a kid from DC to Maryland who won't even see the field this year but a game changer at a position of need essentially commits and nothing but silence...SMH.

MarkyMark

Recruit
Obviously I am nothing but a keyboard expert, but I feel this is one of the most important recruits. Completely opens up our options on offense; making it hard to load the box or double AR.

Hurricane818

Recruit
Will take him all day every day over Harley. McTerp hurt with depth, but this guy is day one stud.

BeastMode

Junior
So no surprise visit to Louisville as someone said? Thomas is unguardable. This would be a huge pickup

moshated305

Senior
This kid with Richards will be special. Add in better OL play and this offense will be humming

JerzCane

Redshirt Freshman
We are gonna get Thomas and Harley, 2 blazing fast playmakers at a HUGE position of need. Great news .

AutoCANE

I put my heart in this sh!t
One of if not the most important recruit for us...this is encouraging news.