Jeff Thomas and east st louis Doc SIAP

Advertisement
Phenomenal. God bless those kids and their families just looking for a chance to live normal, safe lives.

Advertisement
Awesome find...the video is pretty good too! Lol. I think he's gonna ball his a$$ off here!!

Advertisement
Great video.

Why the **** weren't they allowed to play? Disgraceful.

Great video.

Why the **** weren't they allowed to play? Disgraceful.

Teacher strike. In Illinois all football coaches have to be on the teaching staff, so no coaches could work as long as the strike was going. ****** situation was everyone.

That ESL team (2015) was good, but wouldn't have won state. Their team that won state this year was much better

Advertisement
I see people keep referencing his grades and/or test scores, and saying things like "I hope he can get in".

Is there really a potential issue with him qualifying?

I see people keep referencing his grades and/or test scores, and saying things like "I hope he can get in".

He has a qualifying test score, but his core GPA is an issue. That being said, from what his HS coach has said, it sounds like if he takes care of business this semester he'll be here in June. I'm pretty sure Pete has also said he expects him to qualify

Video does a great job of showing what a tough situation his home life is. It'd be nice if the NCAA actually understood what some of these kids are going through before they make up these qualification requirements

Advertisement

He has a qualifying test score, but his core GPA is an issue. That being said, from what his HS coach has said, it sounds like if he takes care of business this semester he'll be here in June. I'm pretty sure Pete has also said he expects him to qualify

Video does a great job of showing what a tough situation his home life is. It'd be nice if the NCAA actually understood what some of these kids are going through before they make up these qualification requirements

I sympathize with his circumstances, but what are the actual GPA requirements?

I sympathize with his circumstances, but what are the actual GPA requirements?

2.3 GPA in "core" classes. It's a NCAA requirement, so nothing Miami can do about it

Advertisement
Back