Jeff Lebby

Moecane

The Conquering Lion will break every chain.
I'm not an insider. But I heard that Lebby is a front runner.
Your thoughts?

Advertisement
Your thoughts?
Why would he be a front runner? He’s been an OC for a few years. Has never run a program. Can’t take a risk on a coordinator.

Advertisement
He’s a **** good coordinator and position coach at every level he’s been. I think he started with Briles early and has been with Heupel and Kiffin.

Now whether he has the skill set to be a ceo no one really has a clue.

Why would he be a front runner? He’s been an OC for a few years. Has never run a program. Can’t take a risk on a coordinator.
Idk why he would be a front runner, but according to a soon to be Miami GA who knows our Online coach personally....this is the case. I'm just sharing the info. I don't know if it's legit or not, but it's out there.

Advertisement
He’s a **** good coordinator and position coach at every level he’s been. I think he started with Briles early and has been with Heupel and Kiffin.

Now whether he has the skill set to be a ceo no one really has a clue.
I would love to have him as OC. He would be an upgrade over Lashlee.

Your thoughts?

chloe.gif

Advertisement
Idk why he would be a front runner, but according to a soon to be Miami GA who knows our Online coach personally....this is the case. I'm just sharing the info. I don't know if it's legit or not, but it's out there.

Welp your boy had a good run as a GA. Nothing like outing a source before they even take the job. Won't be hard to connect the dots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back