Jeff James

daddacane

Senior
I know he committed to the "U" but I don't see his name on any committed list..Anyone know if we have a problem with a 1st time player who made 2nd team All-State?

Advertisement
There were several threads and abundant confusion on this kid a week or two ago.

Did anyone find out anything solid about what his standing with Miami actually is?

Only thing I can think of is that he'll be a preferred walk on and that don't typically show up on lists I don't believe

I have ZERO problem giving this kid a scholarship if it makes Edge happy. He's a former player that more than puts his money where his mouth is.

Advertisement
I have no idea if they've actually seen him, but ESPN has a pretty flattering evaluation.

They also list him at 6'1 and 185. I haven't seen him play or film. So, are those numbers accurate and is he a safety?

I have no idea if they've actually seen him, but ESPN has a pretty flattering evaluation.

They also list him at 6'1 and 185. I haven't seen him play or film. So, are those numbers accurate and is he a safety?

He may be 6'1 but idk about the 185. Maybe with pads on

But he's a player regardless of only playing 1 year in HS he was 2nd team all state. I'd take him gladly. Good influx of speed.

I dont think any sites even had his profile up to begin with to even have him commited. So maybe they still writing that up lol

I believe EJ has donated acouple million dollars a scholly is only roght... plus i hear he 9 picks or something

Advertisement
I dont think any sites even had his profile up to begin with to even have him commited. So maybe they still writing that up lol

I believe EJ has donated acouple million dollars a scholly is only roght... plus i hear he 9 picks or something

He produced at a high level of competition in Florida. 2nd team all state and he's only played 1 or maybe 2 years of football. It's in his blood. Can't teach speed and athleticism nor can you put football genes into a kid. Add in that production.. Idk why he shouldn't get a scholly based on what I've seen.

Only knock on him is the star system, I'm not a star ***** though. I think I can evaluate better than most journalist out there, which is basically what all 247 and rivals people are that make these ratings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back