Jeff Badet

Advertisement
Don't know much about him - Orlando kid it looks like. 3* out of high school, don't think Miami ever recruited him. Had offers from mid-ACC schools like NCST. Did claim a Louisville offer. Had 4 TDs and 600+ yards at UK and over 1300 yards in his career there.

If we miss on Thomas and Smith this guy would be a major pickup...I'd actually get on it right away!

Advertisement
Read a brief scouting report on him from ESPN. He's been injured a couple times at UK (broken leg) but looks to be a quick-twitch slot WR. Knock on him was his straight-line speed and his size - 6'0 but listed at 160 in HS - listed at 180 on UK's site though. Can't find a 40 time or anything yet.

I'd take him if we miss on some of the other guys and if he's interested.

If we miss on Thomas and Smith this guy would be a major pickup...I'd actually get on it right away!

Even if we get them we should pick him up for depth and experience. We have open scholarships that will not be used this recruiting cycle due to high attrition, under recruiting by golden, and sanctions. Obviously we shouldn't recruit anyone to fill it as they hold up a spot for 4-5 years.

However, grad transfers are low risk. They can only hold a spot for one year maximum, and have experience to immediately contribute. Thus, in our situation with scholarships that will not be filled there is no opportunity cost, and consequently only upside. As a result, he's a definite take no no matter who we recruit

Advertisement
If Bama can regularly play Dehrig Dieter as a 5th year grad receiver who is from Bowling Green, then we can look at a KY kid from Florida

Dude has horrible hands. My parents went to UK and I watch all UK games and this kid never makes the easy catch but catches the insane balls . Dude will drop 2 sure fire TDs then make a highlight reel TD catch .Give me Pouncy and Thomas to go with what we got . If we can add them and still get this kid then that's ok but he would be the 6th or 7th best WR on the roster.

Dude has horrible hands. My parents went to UK and I watch all UK games and this kid never makes the easy catch but catches the insane balls . Dude will drop 2 sure fire TDs then make a highlight reel TD catch .Give me Pouncy and Thomas to go with what we got . If we can add them and still get this kid then that's ok but he would be the 6th or 7th best WR on the roster.

So he's Braxton Berrios but faster.

Advertisement
He has over 21 yards a catch....... Speed is the issue aand we can get the kid with the 6th highest ypc average...... Yeah I want him

Someone should ask Jon Ford why UK's leading receiver doesn't want to play another year for UK or Stoops. You'd think if it was a great place to play a senior and leading receiver on the team would want to be there.

I feel sorry for you watching that trash program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back