- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 8,000
To me Maradona will always be the GOAT(I was a kid when I saw him win the 86 cup almost by himself) but I appreciate your comment . Canes, Argentina and the St.Louis Cardinals are my three loves in sports .
To me Maradona will always be the GOAT(I was a kid when I saw him win the 86 cup almost by himself) but I appreciate your comment . Canes, Argentina and the St.Louis Cardinals are my three loves in sports .
If they had VAR back then, his famous " Hand of God" goal would have been disallowed, he probably would have been red carded, and would not have won a cup.To me Maradona will always be the GOAT(I was a kid when I saw him win the 86 cup almost by himself) but I appreciate your comment . Canes, Argentina and the St.Louis Cardinals are my three loves in sports .
Soccerno idea what this thread is about?????
He scored another goal in that game, so the last part of this take is highly speculative, at best, and likely false.If they had VAR back then, his famous " Hand of God" goal would have been disallowed, he probably would have been red carded, and would not have won a cup.
either kickball or *** ****.no idea what this thread is about?????
I rhink he definitely would have gotten a red carded. ( at least today) I also think Argentina's team with Mario Kempes was their best. There were a couple of other great players on that team Daniel Passerella , Ardiles and sevetal others. A well rounded team.. Tough across all lines.He scored another goal in that game, so the last part of this take is highly speculative, at best, and likely false.
I agree with 78 being the best team.I rhink he definitely would have gotten a red carded. ( at least today) I also think Argentina's team with Mario Kempes was their best. There were a couple of other great players on that team Daniel Passerella , Ardiles and sevetal others. A well rounded team.. Tough across all lines.
That was probably the most captivating sports finale that I have ever seen. The back and forth, the passion, the determination, the fans, it had it all. It’s a shame someone had to lose. Absolutely breathtaking. Wow. I was exhausted just from watching it. Best Championship game ever, IMO. Well it was the best one that I’ve ever seen.After 36 years ..waited 36 ******* years ..
Argentina Campeón del mundo .
You forgot his hand too.To me Maradona will always be the GOAT(I was a kid when I saw him win the 86 cup almost by himself) but I appreciate your comment . Canes, Argentina and the St.Louis Cardinals are my three loves in sports .
I didn’t forget it . Adds to his legend .You forgot his hand too.![]()
I'm old school myself and I think Pele was better than Maradona.I didn’t forget it . Adds to his legend .
I’m old school like Al Davis : Just win baby !
And I really can’t come at you for that . Pelé was an amazing player . Maradona was an amazing player and me being an Argentina fan puts him over the top for me . Johan Cruyff was amazing too back in the day .I'm old school myself and I think Pele was better than Maradona.
I've seen a lot of world cups in my lifetime and this might be the best final ever.And I really can’t come at you for that . Pelé was an amazing player . Maradona was an amazing player and me being an Argentina fan puts him over the top for me . Johan Cruyff was amazing too back in the day .
Only game I’ve seen that comes close was the France vs Germany semifinal game in 82 ….watched that one years after because I kept hearing from my dad it was perhaps the best game he ever watched .I've seen a lot of world cups in my lifetime and this might be the best final ever.
Was that when Germany had Schumacker in Goal?Only game I’ve seen that comes close was the France vs Germany semifinal game in 82 ….watched that one years after because I kept hearing from my dad it was perhaps the best game he ever watched .
Yea , man . Harold Schumacher and Jean Marie Pfaff from Belgium are to this day the two best goalies I’ve ever seen .Was that when Germany had Schumacker in Goal?
you are likely to come at a fellow kickball fanAnd I really can’t come at you for that . Pelé was an amazing player . Maradona was an amazing player and me being an Argentina fan puts him over the top for me . Johan Cruyff was amazing too back in the day .