JC Shurburtt(247) predictions- We get no one

Advertisement
That's awesome. He should have predicted more FSU commits.

He only predicted 3. Same amount as Ole Miss, Clemson, and UCLA

**** you guys are sensitive. Somebody (who has way more knowledge than any of you) posts their unbiased opinion and you all get butthurt over it.

I really do hope FSU thinks they are getting all of those guys. It will make NSD all the more lawlable.

You all better hope Golden is the closer you all claim he is or we will be the ones getting laughed at on NSD

Recruits? You can have my answer now, if you like. My final offer is this: nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally.

I instinctively read "butthurt" in the thread title and now I can see my brain was on to something

Advertisement
The reality of the matter is that we arent gonna get everyone nor are we gonna get shut out. I fully expect some meltdown come NSD, but overall I think one will have to be crazy to be disappointed with what we will end up with. There looks to be some serious talent in this class, and I fully expect Grace, who as LuCane will attest is up there in talent with everyone else we are after, to be a lock. The AQM commit was just such a huge one, that there isnt a guy left on our board outside of 6 that I would trade for. I feel we get 3 from our remaining guys not including Grace, anything more would be a pleasant surprise.

90.jpg

Advertisement
Here’s where I think on Jan. 11 the top uncommitted prospects will end up...

Robert Nkemdiche- Ole Miss
Montravius Adams- Clemson
Laremy Tunsil- Georgia
Tony Conner- Ole Miss
Reuben Foster- Auburn
Eddie Vanderdoes- USC
Matthew Thomas- Florida State
Alex Collins- Florida
Vonn Bell- Ohio State
Priest Willis- UCLA
Mackensie Alexander- Clemson
Tahaan Goodman- UCLA
Stacy Coley- Florida State
Tim Williams- Florida State
Tyrone Crowder- Clemson
Alvin Kamara- Georgia
Isaac Savaiinaea- UCLA
Elijah Daniel- Ole Miss
Asiantii Woulard- Kentucky
Kylie Fitts- USC
http://247sports.com/Article/Florida-Gators-now-have-top-2013-linebacker-class-110917

94.gif

That's awesome. He should have predicted more FSU commits.

**** you guys are sensitive. Somebody (who has way more knowledge than any of you) posts their unbiased opinion and you all get butthurt over it.
View attachment 21550

Why is he biased again? I like to hear this.
View attachment 21554

No the internet, now explain to me his hate for Miami.

Advertisement
Its not that Shurburtt hates Miami, its that FSU, Florida, and Alabama are big subscription bases for him, so he's more likely to favor those schools in his predictions. In addition, he watches recruiting from 10,000 feet, so all he sees are pending sanctions and a few poor seasons, then assumes these kids won't go to Miami.

Miami fans (or FSU fans, Florida fans, etc) that post on message boards know a helluva lot more than Shurburtt about the 8 targets we still have on board.

View attachment 21550

Why is he biased again? I like to hear this.
View attachment 21554

I would starting saying more than hate, I see a love for the Noles.. But I just took a look at your reputation and posts...hmmmmmm

Now I know why you´re defending this guy. You booth love the same team.

Look for another poster to fall in your trap.

Its not that Shurburtt hates Miami, its that FSU, Florida, and Alabama are big subscription bases for him, so he's more likely to favor those schools in his predictions. In addition, he watches recruiting from 10,000 feet, so all he sees are pending sanctions and a few poor seasons, then assumes these kids won't go to Miami.

Finally, Shurburtt is a national recruiting guy. He knows a little bit about a lot of kids. Miami fans (or FSU fans, Florida fans, etc) that post on message boards know a helluva lot more than Shurburtt about the 8 targets we still have on board.

This is one sure way to know **** about ****. Ultimately, in this day and age, he appeals to drop-by fans. Except, if you're looking for recruiting news, now you have hundreds of localized sites with a much better concentration of information.

Advertisement

Miami fans (or FSU fans, Florida fans, etc) that post on message boards know a helluva lot more than Shurburtt about the 8 targets we still have on board.
Well said...

Finally, Shurburtt is a national recruiting guy. He knows a little bit about a lot of kids. Miami fans (or FSU fans, Florida fans, etc) that post on message boards know a helluva lot more than Shurburtt about the 8 targets we still have on board.

This is one sure way to know **** about ****. Ultimately, in this day and age, he appeals to drop-by fans. Except, if you're looking for recruiting news, now you have hundreds of localized sites with a much better concentration of information.

Its better to predict kids based on historical trends (which would land Thomas and Coley at Miami, Collins and Bryant as toss ups at worst) then it is to go off a sampling of information.

I would starting saying more than hate, I see a love for the Noles.. But I just took a look at your reputation and posts...hmmmmmm

Now I know why you´re defending this guy. You booth love the same team.

Look for another poster to fall in your trap.

Except he is a Bama fan(started the Bama bump) but good try kid.

Advertisement
Back