JC Jackson

Advertisement
JC committed and was Pete's stay tuned but wants his day....bank on it. All I'm saying

Even if he did, why post this. The kid hasn't announced anything and is waiting for signing day. No need to ruin anything. Also, we've seen kids tell coaches one thing and then turn around and do something else....(Matt Thomas, Alex Collins). Let it play out.

Your right, he didn't sign a LOI and certainly could change his mind

Advertisement
JC has committed, I actually think the same night as Hester. But when Papii said Pete's stay tuned was a defensive flip, I assumed JC made it official. Then silence again...

JC is 100% Cane. He will sign with Miami. Kaaya will as well. Cook = 0% chance. JC is "all" Hurricane. Guaranteed!

869.gif

Advertisement
JC committed and was Pete's stay tuned but wants his day....bank on it. All I'm saying

No. JC has been a Signing Day kid all along, the kid he's talking about is still being worked out between the kid and the staff

Dude you are killing me with this. The last line there suggests it is Rudolph since he had an issue with staff earlier however it appears he is all Bama now which I'm ok with considering FSU is the alternative. Other gut feel based on your statement is someone we have long wanted (and would be a great consolation prize for the expected imminent loss of Cook) but made it clear awhile back he had chosen elsewhere.

No. JC has been a Signing Day kid all along, the kid he's talking about is still being worked out between the kid and the staff

Dude you are killing me with this. The last line there suggests it is Rudolph since he had an issue with staff earlier however it appears he is all Bama now which I'm ok with considering FSU is the alternative. Other gut feel based on your statement is someone we have long wanted but made it clear awhile back he had chosen elsewhere.
The kid I think Pete was referring to is on the defensive side and he really hasn't been mentioned as a target. If me and Pete are talking about the same kid.

Pete....what is our status? I thought he was a heavy lean?

I read somewhere he is down to Florida and FSU. How is that possible?

OP you're asking pete like he has a gun to JC's head.. Some of you porsters are the worst.. How is it possible.. because he changed his mind.. I changed my mind.. tonight I'm going to a hotel event instead of the lounge..

See how easy that was..

OP you acting like you new to crootin!!

Advertisement
Pete....what is our status? I thought he was a heavy lean?

I read somewhere he is down to Florida and FSU. How is that possible?

OP you're asking pete like he has a gun to JC's head.. Some of you porsters are the worst.. How is it possible.. because he changed his mind.. I changed my mind.. tonight I'm going to a hotel event instead of the lounge..

See how easy that was..

OP you acting like you new to crootin!!

I'm not new to crootin......I've been following this stuff since the days of DJ. That said, when someone is a heavy lean and stuff comes out suggesting otherwise i get concerned. Heavy leans shouldnt be changed their mind everyday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back