JC Jackson

DJWilliams55

Junior
Pete....what is our status? I thought he was a heavy lean?

I read somewhere he is down to Florida and FSU. How is that possible?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm guessing u guys didn't hears jc Jackson interview?? Didn't even mention Miami he said FSU vs Florida... Bleak visions come alive

I'm guessing u guys didn't hears jc Jackson interview?? Didn't even mention Miami he said FSU vs Florida... Bleak visions come alive

That was not his fault and actually Mike Ferrell was shoving FSU down his throat like he did with every other recruit...

Advertisement

That was not his fault and actually Mike Ferrell was shoving FSU down his throat like he did with every other recruit...

Actually if u follow Farrell, he is a pro Gator, and anti FSU reporter. I think he is middle of the road with the Canes.

Advertisement
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE JC IN THIS CLASS BUT YOUGUYS ARE NOT SHOWING NO LOVE FOR NIGEL BETHEL THIS KID IS GOING TO BE A BEAST GOOD BALL SKILLS AND ELITE TRACK SPEED

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE JC IN THIS CLASS BUT YOUGUYS ARE NOT SHOWING NO LOVE FOR NIGEL BETHEL THIS KID IS GOING TO BE A BEAST GOOD BALL SKILLS AND ELITE TRACK SPEED

I got it...agreed. The shouting and aggressive tone threw me off a little to be honest, but I still understood your general idea and agree with it.

Advertisement
JC committed and was Pete's stay tuned but wants his day....bank on it. All I'm saying

Even if he did, why post this. The kid hasn't announced anything and is waiting for signing day. No need to ruin anything. Also, we've seen kids tell coaches one thing and then turn around and do something else....(Matt Thomas, Alex Collins). Let it play out.

Advertisement
Back