JC and TBrady

M3N

Senior
Training at the beach 5am. Carter's work ethic and hunger has permeated! Great to see! We need more of that!

Advertisement
We haven't had a WR with a frame like Brady since Andre Johnson. Can see what Pete had been harping about his potential. Wonder whats between the ears and if hes got heart.

80.jpg

Not that he was the only guy high on Brady, but I think Brady's gonna make Ariz look real smart in a year or two.

Advertisement
Carter has it all. One thing that went a bit under the radar about him that shouldn't have, was that he actually PLAYED the position in high school. We have spent a lot of time teaching kids the safety position lately and not really recruiting guys that were natural at the spot.

Advertisement
Someone is going to be disappointed with their playing time at S. Carter, Bush, Crawford, Jenkins. That will be a good competition. Nice problem to finally have. Will say none of them have proved a whole let yet but all are better then what we have had to put out their lately.

I originally thought Hester would get early playing time here but it is going to be pretty tough.

I am loving this work ethic i'm seeing.

It only takes a few kids to get the ball rolling. Hopefully we begin to see it throughout the program. Work or get left behind

During the late 90s and early 2000s.. Teammates would literally beat the **** out of you if you weren't workin! Obviously times have changed a bit, but I'm starting to see a certain attitude among this team--- one I have seen in a decade.

Great to see and need more of this. Best part is that an incoming freshman is already out there. Both at positions where we are deep, let the cream rise to the top!!!

Advertisement
Carter has it all. One thing that went a bit under the radar about him that shouldn't have, was that he actually PLAYED the position in high school. We have spent a lot of time teaching kids the safety position lately and not really recruiting guys that were natural at the spot.

Spot fvckin on.

Spot fvckin on.
Ditto for Kiy Hester. Learning curve at S from HS to College is shorter if you're a pure S instead of an ATH trying to learn the position. It will definitely make a difference.

Advertisement
Back